Wild And Sit.. (x2)

Gav.

Challenge Owner
Name
Gav
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All

Two more after the Hare decided to plant its backside down for a second ;) I will find new subjects soon ..:exit:

Thank you for looking C&C welcome as always :)

one from the end of the run in..

And sit..
by Gavin Wickham, on Flickr

One from a crop field as he ran to my right..

Where are they...
by Gavin Wickham, on Flickr

Another two very nice wildlife style captures Gav.

No, please keep with the hares. Fantastic photos.

First image is very good.
I'm not much for backside looking away/out of frame images w/o any context or eye contact... but if you're going to do it, I suggest really giving them some space to look into (I also cloned out that brown patch). IMO it gives more a sense of contemplation, wonder; something like that.

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
First image is very good.
I'm not much for backside looking away/out of frame images w/o any context or eye contact... but if you're going to do it, I suggest really giving them some space to look into (I also cloned out that brown patch). IMO it gives more a sense of contemplation, wonder; something like that.

View attachment 383049
Thank you, Steven, I wasn't 100% sure on the looking away image but thought it's a differant view to the norm' without being a tail shot, your edit does look better and agree there is something missing with mine, something for me to work on in the future :) thank you again for the edit and your feedback, it's much appreciated (y)

Back