And this weekend the sun is not shining...

Edit My Images
Yes
Any one got any plans for this weekend? Doesn't look like it's going to be a sunny one. :shake:

I'm off up to a country fair near Rothbury this afternoon. Apparently one of the activities is Fell Racing. Just so long as the missus don't think I'm game for that :puke:

British Superbikes at Silverstone tomorrow :D

Dressage show tomorrow, relaxing today!

Bridlington today and then tomorrow tidying up i think

3 computers to fix today (part time job with extra cash)..... Got 2 done already with the other needing a new motherboard and a re-build..£££££..:nuts:

Tomorrow I hope to get some pictures from somewhere but don't know where yet.:thinking:

Bridlington today and then tomorrow tidying up i think

Tidying up Bridlington!!!, What a busy weekend.:LOL: (Probably just the way I read it.:wacky: )
I've just got up from 2 hrs sleep from a 12hr night shift. No photography planned for me this weekend even though camera hasn't really been out the bag for 3 weeks. Visiting my Dad later, Work tomorrow, maybe venture out tomorrow afternoon, if not wet.

Tomorrow I hope to get some pictures from somewhere but don't know where yet.:thinking:

I usually get pictures from my camera :)
Sorry it's probably my warped sense of humour and not enough sleep.

Just processed a couple of orders, away to do a beach ride (ooo errrr missus :D ) think I'll do Rhynie motox tomorrow.

Blue sky, warm, lovely :)

3 computers to fix today (part time job with extra cash)..... Got 2 done already with the other needing a new motherboard and a re-build..£££££..:nuts:

How do you get this part time job? Just post an advert on your local store bulletin board? I could do with some extra cash on the side. :D

Today we're off to get the car scrubbed clean by some firemen, and omorrow I'm off into Manchester City Centre for some photos.

Today we're off to get the car scrubbed clean by some firemen,
....And your O.H will be smiling all day!!!

Off to look for some props for my next comp, myself.
Theme is Egytpian, so if anyone has anythiing Egyptian going spare, like the odd Pyramid lurking in their back garden or something :LOL:

Tomorrow, I might pop along to a local fayre, if its raining Ill be working on my comp idea.

Off to Cornwall tomorrow for a week. Hope to get some landscapes, surf shots and wildlife. Plus have a trip to the Scilly Isles lined up which I'm looking forward to (sail out, fly back).

Ray

rainy & naff here, but I'm working all weekend anyway, so...

Dodgy weather like this is a great time to adventure into the woods, though :)

I do believe there is a Hill Climb at Harewood tomorrow, I may well be attending that if the weather holds.

The sun shone for a while here today, managed to get my fence sprayed as well, all 13 panels, both sides.

It's been dry but cloudy so I had no choice but to go out and behave myself on my Motorbike ;)

Up at 4am Sunday morning and meeting 8 fellow snappers from POTN for a meet in the Hidden Valley/Three Sisters in Glencoe.

The forecast was light rain but I see the weather as an opportunity, not a threat.

I've made up a clear bag with an elastic band to protect the camera if it starts pelting it down as we will be 5 miles from the road on foot at the furthest point!

Up at 4am Sunday morning and meeting 8 fellow snappers from POTN for a meet in the Hidden Valley/Three Sisters in Glencoe.

The forecast was light rain but I see the weather as an opportunity, not a threat.

I've made up a clear bag with an elastic band to protect the camera if it starts pelting it down as we will be 5 miles from the road on foot at the furthest point!

best of luck bachs, look forward to the pictures..

It's been dry but cloudy so I had no choice but to go out and behave myself on my Motorbike ;)

Excellent choice. (y) . I'm on holiday for a week, so hope the weather is good for mine too :D

Back