weekly Andy's 52 week challenge UPDATEDweek 12-13 added

Dust spots? Haven't noticed any!! Just checking them over now ( hopefully not any as not had camera back king from being cleaned)

These things are always good value. I too like the 3rd Vertical which actually says horizontal to me but never mind. :LOL:

I like #2, but it looks as if it's sloping just a little bit, I'm not sure whether that was just the way th field lay though.

I too prefer the third image for Vertical.
I really like how the pylons disappear into the mist.

#2 vertical for me Andy (y)

Hi Andy

Vertical...torn between 1 & 3 (y)...3 for the pylons receeding in to the distance & 1 for the quirky angle ....just wish the sky had been better....maybe a reshoot if we ever get blue sky again

Mouth....it's a pooch, lovely looking chap , nice angle & super sharp on the eye :clap:

update

no crowd as of yet :(

week 12 close up -- here it is
had another birds of prey day April 1st, first of the season for the place i went to, great day as usual

Birds of prey 2015 by Andy-Snook, on Flickr

Week 13 Machine
well i had my hips replaced at 21 and had this model made by a friend of 1 :D, thought it fitted "machine" nicely

Hip Joint by Andy-Snook, on Flickr

Close-Up - You have the eye is sharp focus, which I think is what you were aiming for, but I'm afraid the photo isn't my cup of tea,
Machine - However, is excelent. The first shot is I think the best, with the base deliverately at an angle and both the ball and the cup well defined. Second fave would be the last shot, where you have the contrast of the shiny ball showing through the matt cup.

Hi Andy, I like all of the vertical ones so can't choose between them :)

close-up I also like, I also like the profile perspective

machine - I prefer the 1st shot mainly because of the angle. (At first I thought it was a coffee machine lol)

Machine, hips replaced at 21, wow. I think they are really interesting objects but the BG really doesn't do them justice, and I'd like to get much closer.

Cheers.

Hi Andy

Close up - I like the second option, but I'm not sure about the sprinkles on the yellow rose :)

Machine - I like the first shot best, the angle is good and it doesn't have the reflections that the second one does.

The hip is interesting, but I bet it's not easy to photograph, I agree that a much closer shot would be good.

The owl close up i really like such a great looking bird with a look to kill. Maybe you could have cropped in even closer?
#1 on machine angle is spot on agree with Andy background does it no favors but a interesting subject well taken.

Back