Anime

Studio Ghibli fan look for Hayao Miyazaki directed films, Spirited Away is a favourite my niece is a big fan of Japanese Animation and especially the Studio Ghibli produced films.

Lots of series on YouTube things, if you like Gundam loads plus Gundam Build Fighters, follow up series Gundam Build Fighters Try. Attack on Titan an odd one but gets good reviews, look for some fo the Ghost in The Shell either the films or the series Stand Alone Complex or Arise but Studio Ghibili is also one of my favorites Pocco Rocco, Howls Moving Castle and many others.

Lots of series on YouTube things, if you like Gundam loads plus Gundam Build Fighters, follow up series Gundam Build Fighters Try. Attack on Titan an odd one but gets good reviews, look for some fo the Ghost in The Shell either the films or the series Stand Alone Complex or Arise but Studio Ghibili is also one of my favorites Pocco Rocco, Howls Moving Castle and many others.

Attack on Titan!!! Yes! One of my favourite anime's, still waiting on season two :/
I tried Gundam, couldnt really get into it for some reason. But yeah, Studio Ghibili films seems to be the ones I should try next

Back