Another 2 Bald Eagle....

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Got these in a new thread as they never get much coverage in old threads..

helgafeeds2.jpg

Crop from a wider angle, USM only

helgafeeds3.jpg

Full frame, not cropped, USM only again.

comments as always encouraged and wanted!:D

Doesn't look *that* bald to me. Sure you got the right one? :D

Stunning again, that first is very sharp. Could be the front cover of a magazine.

That lens is a bargain! :icon_cool

cheers again chaps...its a big shame that not every 70/300 is as good...

Aye I think I got me a duffer :( Well, I think you got one of the better ones, whereas I didn't.
Not that I am complaining...well I am...cos I'm like that :D
But I'm not bitter...well, I am....but...oh you know what I mean.
You seem to have an absolute corker of a lens there mate, you have posted some really stunning shots taken with it.

thanks again chaps, Marcel i dont think your lens is a bad one, the squirrel shot is very good!

Marcel said:
Aye I think I got me a duffer :( Well, I think you got one of the better ones, whereas I didn't.
Not that I am complaining...well I am...cos I'm like that :D
But I'm not bitter...well, I am....but...oh you know what I mean.
You seem to have an absolute corker of a lens there mate, you have posted some really stunning shots taken with it.

Dont think you have a duff lens mate, think maybe you have been unfortunate with a couple things, but it will come to you, with practice, if i remember rightly when Matt first got his, he was having some issues with pictures, framing,composition etc ! Its just a matter of practice ! i am sure you will get to it :)

IanC_UK said:
Dont think you have a duff lens mate, think maybe you have been unfortunate with a couple things, but it will come to you, with practice, if i remember rightly when Matt first got his, he was having some issues with pictures, framing,composition etc ! Its just a matter of practice ! i am sure you will get to it :)

i was rubbish!:D

Back