Another Donington Historic Festival 2018 thread.

Name
Toby
Edit My Images
No
Who doesn't enjoy watching and hearing old cars racing around one of the best tracks in the UK? Here's a few pics from the Donington Historic Festival from the weekend.

All taken with the D850 and 70-200mm f2.8 VRII

More on Flickr.

DSC_4643-Edit by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_1925 by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_1228-Edit by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_3098-Edit by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_5911 by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_2447 by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_1915-Edit by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_4678-Edit by TDG-77, on Flickr

Fantastic set Toby. #10 would be my pick. Great colours and composition.

Simon.

Lovely looking set of photos, a bit gutted I didn't go now.

Particular favs are 1 and 11, why well I'm not a crazy fan of the angled photos (but that's just me as a lot of people seem to do them). Number 1 has great colour really has a wow factor and 11 just has that "look and feel" could have been taken in the 60's (if that was when it raced :oops: :$ I'm not old enough to remember)

I like going between 1 and 6… great evolution… and set!

Lovely looking set of photos, a bit gutted I didn't go now.

Particular favs are 1 and 11, why well I'm not a crazy fan of the angled photos (but that's just me as a lot of people seem to do them). Number 1 has great colour really has a wow factor and 11 just has that "look and feel" could have been taken in the 60's (if that was when it raced :oops: :$ I'm not old enough to remember)
Thanks. Yeah the angled thing is a bit marmite, I just got bored of looking at photos of cars all pointing in the same direction ;)

I like going between 1 and 6… great evolution… and set!

I found talk photography a bit boring lately, then tonight, so much variety from different togs, and this is yet another impressive set, Thankyou for sharing.
Thanks very much :)

Fantastic, sharp shots. I'm still at the culling stage with mine from Saturday, don't think I've got any as good as these. :)

A couple of extremely processed pics from the Donington Historic Festival. I'm sure these will be a bit marmite ;)

DSC_2758
by TDG-77, on Flickr

DSC_2743
by TDG-77, on Flickr

One of my favourite events, and I've managed to miss it two years on the bounce.

Great processing and - rejoice! - camera tilting!

One of my favourite events, and I've managed to miss it two years on the bounce.

Great processing and - rejoice! - camera tilting!

Back