Another go at time lapse

skd

Name
George
Edit My Images
Yes
On Saturday I give it another go at time lapse.

Still not perfect, I know places I have went wrong but it's much better than the last one.

http://youtu.be/XWAqr38U_AU

Any comments will be great.

Thanks

Looks like your off to a great start. I think if you rotated this so that the horizon is level, it would look 10X better.

Fine effort. Shutter life would be a concern if doing a few of these.

I love the bit when the bridge is raised to let a boat through, well done.

Carol

Very impressive! :clap:

It looked great to me, something I hope to learn soon.

Thanks, you should try it, but take a drink and a chair.

Looks like your off to a great start. I think if you rotated this so that the horizon is level, it would look 10X better.

I know its not level as I made a stupid mistake when setting up, I never noticed that one of my tripod legs was sitting on a stone until half way through.

Enjoyed that, particularly the last part!

Thank you, The bridge tilting was well worth the wait.

Fine effort. Shutter life would be a concern if doing a few of these.
I had 2 camera's, but just bought my 3rd today (Sony SLT-A77) so one camera is going to be getting used as a time lapse one until it dies.

I love the bit when the bridge is raised to let a boat through, well done.

Carol

Thank you Carol

Very impressive! :clap:

Thank you Grendel

Fab stuff :clap:

Thanks Just Dave

These are excellent George. I have looked at the other on youtube and they are all good. Must get down the Quayside and try this out. Can I ask what settings you used ? Did you have to change any as it got dark ??

These are excellent George. I have looked at the other on youtube and they are all good. Must get down the Quayside and try this out. Can I ask what settings you used ? Did you have to change any as it got dark ??

I had the on A mode just stuck it on the right f-stop and the camera took care off the shutter speed.

I also stuck the camera in manual focus and took a picture every 10secs.

I will be trying again soon.

Thanks

George

Back