Another hello from the UK

Name
ERSKINE
Edit My Images
No
Just a quickie hello. I live just outside London in the UK and spend most of my time teaching photography to blind children or children with anxiety or behavioural issues.. I did my first degree in Photography back in the 80's and I also did a Doctor of Science Degree in Behavioural Psychology, so I now combine my teaching skills with my educational background and spend most of my time travelling around the world doing what I enjoy and in my down time I do a lot of landscape photographic stuff..

I am a bit of geek in as much as I love following solar eclipses all over the world and have been very, very lucky to have seen 15 eclipses of which 5 have been total.

I am old school, learnt the Zone System at college and use it now in my colour and digital stuff but have chosen to not learn Photoshop as I do not need it.. it's a personal choice it is just not for me.

I look forward to interacting with other photographers and sharing experiences.

http://efenty.wixsite.com/photos/my-gallery

Hi Erskine, And welcome aboard TP. "Enjoy".

:welcome: Erskine.......I know how you feel ... working with special needs and autistic children is really fantastic when you have their respect.(y)

Hello Erskine :welcome: to the forum

Hi Erskine and a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Back