Another Ian signing in !!!!

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all, friend of IanW believe it or not ! lol

Got an EOS 50E which i have had for what seems a lifetime, with 28-80 USM and 75-300 USM lenses, just bought a 20D today, so those lenses are going to be doubled up until i can replace what i spent on the 20D ! lol

ALso got a Nikon Coolpix 995 which is feeling a bit old now with only 3.34 megapixels ! lol

And also an old AE1 program with the standard 50mm lens, a 70-210 cheapy thing and a Tampron SP500 F8! this is what started me off !

I am still hopeless at taking pics, but i try hard ! i really need to pick up some tips and stop using the auto modes as much ! cos i feel a proper cheat !

Oh and i am NOT a copper ! lol

Welcome you sencond Ian friend of IanW!

Dont worry about being hopeless at taking pics, here you will recover the hope and learn a lot, you will see.

Enjoy the forum!

Welcome along! The aim is to learn and improve, so we hope to be able to help you out!

Hiya, this place is beginning to be busy :)

dod said:
Hiya, this place is beginning to be busy :)

And as we get busy there will be more help and advice available to all members :)

Welcome Ian, friend of Ian but not a coppa, enjoy the site :)

IanC_UK said:
Thank you, i am sure i will enjoy the site, is nice to have constructive criticism, rather than the usual "its crap" style :)

That sort of negative comment will not help anyone improve their photography and it’s a style of critique that we actively try to discourage here. The other thing to remember is that critique is all personal and everyone will have a different view. No one opinion is right or wrong and all are valid. What I am saying here is that even the most inexperienced members should also try to post their opinions on others work as they are as important.

Thanks for the nice comment!!

Welcome Ian, this is a great site as i'm sure you'll find.

Hi Ian, welcome to you from Wazza.

:thinking:

nope. reason for reviving a thread this old beats me.

Have I missed something?

:shrug:

where we able to help you Ian?

thread_never_happened.jpg

HAHA I do love a good old thread revival :D

Back