Another 'new' film on the way - Japan Camera Hunter

Ok, I've got all the films packed up in their envelopes ready to go. I've already got addresses for @Andysnap and @simon ess from when I picked you up for the Whipsnade meet so if you haven't moved house since then I'll send them there :0)

I'll get to the post office tomorrow as I'm working from home.

Oh yeh, I forgot that I'd said I'd have some of this.....:facepalm: How many am I having and do I owe you any cash? Sorry I'm being so lazy, I'll look through the thread, and thanks Steve for going to the trouble of getting it all sorted. (y)

So it looks like I am having a roll but I can't tell if the CMS did send over the cash. I'm assuming she did as she monitors all my movements on here and responds accordingly, but if not let me know and I'll flirt over some macaroons... or pounds might be better.

They're all on their way. I sent them second class because they had to go as small parcel because of the thickness of the envelope! Should still get them by the end of the week though.

@stevelmx5

Thanks Steve, it has arrived and I'll attempt to make use of it some time soon. (y)

Glad the film's have arrived safely. It will be interesting to see the first results @RumpFace. Bellamy posted on his Facebook feed a fm few days asking if anyone's had any results yet. Thanks to @allicio too, I really wasn't expecting for you to pay for the postage too. I'll put it in my beer kitty for the Peaks meet :0)

Heads up to anyone planning to develop this is HC110;

Dear Customer,

Many thanks for buying JCH StreetPan film, I hope you are really enjoying it.
It has come to my attention that there is a mistake on the information printed inside the boxes of film. It seems that the development information for Kodak HC-110 is incorrect, giving a time of 10.30 which is too long. The correct time is actually 5 minutes for the dilution stated.
I have attached an updated PDF with the correct information for the correct developing times for the most common developers. Unfortunately we don’t have information for all developers as of yet. When we have more information we will put it on the website.
I apologise wholeheartedly for any inconvenience caused by this error. This was supposedly correct at time of printing, so as of yet I am unsure how this has happened. I have mailed everyone who has purchased the film with new information and will be including updated information with all orders from now on.
Your feedback helps JCH StreetPan to be better and become a regular part of the photography market.

Many thanks for your support and best regards,
Bellamy Hunt

Japancamerahunter
-------------------------------------------
Ph: +81 (0)80 5534 1977
-------------------------------------------
www.japancamerahunter.com
Twitter: @jpncamerahunter
hunts.of.tokyo@gmail.com

I'll upload the PDF to Dropbox and share the file.

Mine arrived too, thanks Steve. Just need to decide which camera to put it in.

Thanks for the info Steve :) I use HC-110 for my films so I'll use the revised time. Although now if the photos come out rubbish I won't have anything to blame but myself haha.

come on guys pull your fingers out! i haven't taken any pics lately so i need you guys to give me my hit by proxy:p:D

I haven't used mine yet either, like Mr Lmx5 I shall be using mine in the Peaks.

Just processed my roll and posted the results in the Photos from Film section.

It dried with a longtitudinal curve, but very flat transverse. Scanned lovely.

Back