Another Newbee

Name
Dawn
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

I am fairly new to photography. After taking a class this summer at the local college, (with a "point-and-shot" Canon SX700 HS) I am hooked! I am picking up my first DSLR tomorrow. I have decided on a Canon 70D. I have been trying to digest as much information as possible. There is so much information on lens types, uses, etc. that my head is spinning a bit. I know the learning curve will probably be pretty big, but I am excited to begin!

Welcome to the forums Dawn and have fun on your photography journey.(y)

Hi Dawn, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi Dawn, enjoy the 70D :canon:

Have my new Canon 70D and am like a kid at Christmas (according to my husband). Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hi Dawn and welcome to TP - There's masses of information on the forum to get you going and loads of friendly folks too.

Look forward to seeing you around (y)

Hi Dawn, you're in the right forum to learn, plenty of advice available from our friendly members

Les :D

Hi Dawn, welcome to the forum. It's a very exciting and rewarding hobby for sure! :)

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome. I am really enjoying the forum. So far I have seen some wonderful photos, and found some great advice. It has quickly become one of my favorite places to check out after a long day of work.

As above welcome to TP Dawn, looks like you are enjoying yourself here :)

Lots of useful help, advice and tips on here, don't be afraid to ask questions, plenty of helpful bods here ...

Back