Another use for a beaker

lol, popped in here looking for building a bathroom advice and spot this... what a weird world :)

Where's my Ginger Nut?

I think it's also hilarious that there are women on there talking about their other half's members without worry, or how they 'wipe up' after a bonk!

I think it's also hilarious that there are women on there talking about their other half's members without worry, or how they 'wipe up' after a bonk!

Well lets be realistic for bloke down the pub saying how the gave it to her with his mates there are just as many women out there saying how it was in every detail where ladies ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y_-vsHvPBE

Last edited:
haha, looks like its going viral - I spotted it on the poke and according to my wife facebook themselves are now promoting it.

Imagine reaching out half asleep for a drink of water in the middle of the night............

lol, just glanced over to your real name... I hope its T, but not in a beaker :puke:

Mumsnet has some classic discussions,

slide_320515_2995055_free.jpg

slide_320515_2995067_free.jpg

Strangely though, try having a discussion on there about photographing children...

I'm going by memory now (long term :thinking: ) but I'm in the "wipe it on the curtains" brigade, it guarantees to make the wife go through the roof for the second time that night :naughty:

My dad told me an old story about my uncle and curtains, for yeara my nan apparently got confused with the curtains being slightly translucent until my dad let it slip 20 years later that my uncle was too lazy to use tissue to mop up his love butter!!!!!

ROFPMSL whatever next

Back