Any knife/weapons collectors on here?

Sorry, that works for their 'British Express' shipping.

Well I might have had a wee change of heart.

Ordered 26th September, chivved them last week and was told it was shipped on 14th October and just arrived at the door, five days later!

Well chuffed with these, especially since the total was under £15 delivered.

Both are much sharper out of the box than my wee swiss penknife, that I thought I had made a good job of sharpening!

Both very nice! Like that small one almost ordered that myself.Have you looked at some of the ganzo blades as well they are equally as good as the sanrenmus and again very well priced.

Both very nice! Like that small one almost ordered that myself.Have you looked at some of the ganzo blades as well they are equally as good as the sanrenmus and again very well priced.

Yeah, quite fancied the one you had bought, I hope this doesn't go the same way as amassing camera stuff:rolleyes:

Nice :) I have that Sanrenmu 4077 coming as well (stainless steel version) though it's been coming since the 7th September :(

Nice :) I have that Sanrenmu 4077 coming as well (stainless steel version) though it's been coming since the 7th September :(

Hope it arrives soon!

I think because they made the error of not shipping them with the other item, they did it through One World Express and a nice wee lassie from Yodel:)

That's the only downside prices are great quality of sanrenmu and ganzo are great but the waiting is a pig to say the least. Thinking of ordering a douk douk from heinnie to tide me over

Well quite surprised! Mine turned up today a mere 15 days from placing the order.Pretty impressed as fasttech were always about 3 weeks for me

Anyone else left who have GB orders that have been outstanding for a while?

You mean apart from me? :LOL: 44 days and counting, gb ignoring message about it.

Have to say they replied to my ticket very swiftly but as it still hadn't been dispatched was expecting a lengthy wait but certainly surprised me turning up so soon. Going to order couple more knives at weekend so see if it was just a case of first time lucky lol

Have to say they replied to my ticket very swiftly but as it still hadn't been dispatched was expecting a lengthy wait but certainly surprised me turning up so soon. Going to order couple more knives at weekend so see if it was just a case of first time lucky lol

You've had all day to get photos up:eek:

I reckon they went the extra mile with me after the delay in despatch.

Last edited:
Both razor sharp out the box! I always find the ganzo knives need a quick sharpen but the sanrenmus will take hair off without any touch ups!

Like that left one!

Mine were really sharp too.

Been using this one daily now and the axis lock has really loosened up so it opens very fast and can be closed with flick of the wrist.Holding its edge very well and real value for under £8!!

untitled-0531 by Stuart Howe, on Flickr

You mean apart from me? :LOL: 44 days and counting, gb ignoring message about it.
I've started my PP claim and will contact my CC company for my other order. The latest ticket they wanted me to wait until the 15 Nov, they must think i'm daft!

"3)We shipped on 15/09.Therefore your delivery deadline will expire on 15/11.
Once we receive all details above, we will offer you the right resolution for your case on this date.

Once again we are sorry for this inconvenience, and we will do best to resolve it to your satisfaction.
Thank you for your collaboration."

If my orders arrives in the mean time i'll close the claim but it'll be the first and last time i use them!

Guess I got lucky with 15 days although have placed another order so see how that goes

I've found that tracked orders arrive pretty quickly and I've not had one go missing yet. I've also had that reply where they try to make you wait a longer, in my case the 50 days is up on Tuesday so it's another ticket and a pp claim if they don't agree to sort it.

That's really a nice looking knife, Stuart.

I couldn't resist and have ordered another three knives with flat rate, untracked delivery:eek:

Mind you I think I can afford a punt at under £10 !

That's really a nice looking knife, Stuart.

I couldn't resist and have ordered another three knives with flat rate, untracked delivery:eek:

Mind you I think I can afford a punt at under £10 !
Cheers Mike..we paid the extra £1.31 for tracked which supposedly arrives within 10-25 days,it certainly did last time anyhow.What have you ordered Mike?

SR SR328B, SANJIA K8010 and a SANJIA 007.

I thought they were all wee bladed knives but last one seems a wee bit bigger:rolleyes:

Sanrenmu 7046LTE Very small. 9cm closed with a 6,5cm blade and light as a feather, wickedly sharp with an unusual grind on the tip..

7046ltea.jpg 7047lteb.jpg

7046ltec.jpg

That's a pretty unusual blade you have there, Hugh.

Was this your delayed order?

No Mike, that's the first part of my last tracked order, it came along with a couple of LED bulbs for my cooker hood and a HUD speedo for my van/car :) Waiting on a basic mini folder (for work) to come http://www.gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_246208.html
I just loved the style of that blade in the 7046, it doesn't show in the pictures but both sides of the tip are sharp as well as the length of the blade. The top that looks like it should be sharp isn't.

Well just had an email to say another order has been shipped just 4 days after ordering so hoping it will arrive within the 25 days

Back