Any old-timers in here?

Name
Charles GORDON
Edit My Images
No
Can you help? I'm looking for someone who has been shooting weddings and/or portraits longer than myself. Perhaps I'm not strictly an old-timer but I cut my teeth on film before going digital and certainly feel like an old timer.
Please inbox me if you can help.
Kindest regards
Gordon

:welcome:

… and how can we help you, Charlie? :cool:

The last guy that called me old is still spinning
in the doors of the supermarket! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::wacky:

Last edited:
73 not old just mildly mature. May be best to say how you need helping.

Hi, thanks for your replies. I'm writing a dissertation and need someone who has been a professional photographer for longer than I have. The subject is 'The effect of digital capture and workflow on people photography' and I need some opinions about certain aspects of the business.
Thanks again.

That lets me out Chalie. I retired 15 years ago. Never used digital in the job.

I gave up wedding many years ago as I couldn't take the stress.
I love photography now I'm a hobbyist.

Vetonbike, thanks for your reply anyway, much appreciated.

Kodiak Qc, Thanks for the help. I need some points of view so that I can either agree or disagree, make arguments etc. It's really difficult to find online articles about the subject.
I'm just leaving the studio so won't be able to reply until later.

Want to borrow a book on Digital workflow? I spent a whole module of my photography degree course on Digital workflow.

Think digital workflow tools now, like lightroom, the way images are stored and catalogued digitally, instant recovery rather than searching through an index and drawers/boxes.

Reactions: riu
61 and the amount of people who comment to me about how its much better than using film eh.... I DON'T KNOW I HAVE NEVER USED FILM! ..

Can you help? I'm looking for someone who has been shooting weddings and/or portraits longer than myself. Perhaps I'm not strictly an old-timer but I cut my teeth on film before going digital and certainly feel like an old timer.
Please inbox me if you can help.
Kindest regards
Gordon

How long have you been shooting weddings etc?

Back