Any Recommendations for a 100w GAN charger?

Mr Bump

From under the bridge
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Bit of a specific ask , I recently bought a lenovo X1 tablet of here and its ace.
The charger tho is a Brick and its a 65w USB C charger I am assuming I can replace with a USB C GAN charger just to make it more compact.

Any one?

I like UGREEN stuff these days, I have the 65w one with has 2 ports, one port is 22w which is what I prefer for phones. The 65w one can do my iPad, steam deck and MacBook.

I’m considering getting their 100w one next but the 65w one is perfect for my needs. Only time I want more is if I want to charge more at once but then it will hit the wattage limit.

Last edited:
Deal of the day: UGREEN MacBook Pro Charger 100W USB C Charger Nexode 4-Port USB C Laptop Charger GaN Charger Compatible with MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Pixelbook, ThinkPad, Dell XPS, iPad Pro, iPhone 15/14, Galaxy S23 https://amzn.eu/d/jlgWpPZ

As an aside but perhaps of use to others, I was in Currys a couple of weeks ago and found that they do a range of 13 Amp extensions with USB ports built in.

I bought a block with 4 x 13 Amp and 4 x USB sockets for a bit over £25. Just right for someone who needs plenty of power outlets!

Currys 4x13Amp 4xUSB power block Ixus 70 IMG_4427.jpg

Back