Any sports shooters having time off over crimbo?

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
I had two shoots today but one cancelled as Accy team couldnt get to training... did a colledge kit launch this aft... I ahve a shoot indoors tommorow night (tue)

Wil be sorting my swimming pics and other pics on days not shooting right up to crimbo eve which I will ahve off if papers dont say otherwise..

I ahve accy at home sunday 26th boxing day, full local non league fixtures 3pm KO on monday,... commisioned for M.E.N. but no idea which one yet.. then accy at rotherham on tue 28th

Quite a busy time but given the weather its more likely I will be doing no games:(

So two days off ..crimbo eve (hopefuly) and crimbo day

Anyone shooting sports having time off?

No chance.... Hopefully I'll be in London doing the two big Aviva Premiership rugby union games at Wembley and Twickenham on 26th and 27th respectively, and Im supposed to be going to Wasps' training ground for a training session/press conference shoot on Wednesday but i've a feeling weather could stop that one. Hoping there no more snow down south for a while tbh.

No chance.... Hopefully I'll be in London doing the two big Aviva Premiership rugby union games at Wembley and Twickenham on 26th and 27th respectively, and Im supposed to be going to Wasps' training ground for a training session/press conference shoot on Wednesday but i've a feeling weather could stop that one. Hoping there no more snow down south for a while tbh.

good.. i feel less like the resident looney now... not just me :)

Yes thanks :D

We're at my parents over the holiday anyway, and there's plenty of guys in the London area who are able to cover.

I've hung up my lens until the new year now...

As I am not up to the standard of you guys and only shoot Southend RFC so not a sports togger either, but nothing now until 8th January.

"I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year" and thanks for all your help and advice over the last 3-4 months it was greatly appreciated.

Boxing day and new years day as going to see family :) got games 28th,29th ,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,8th and 9th

Snow melting now in SE London as it's raining. No more forecast for snow before Xmas (or if it does only a few flutters).

After two weekends twiddling my thumbs thanks to cancelled games, I'm hoping to be back in action ASAP with games on 26th and 28th. Will likely be the Newcastle/Sunderland games though, can't see any of the lower/non-league stuff going ahead around here unfortuantely.:(

Last edited:
After two weekends twiddling my thumbs thanks to cancelled games, I'm hoping to be back in action ASAP with games on 26th and 28th. Will likely be the Newcastle/Sunderland games though, can't see any of the lower/non-league stuff going ahead around here unfortuantely.

didn't you cover Sunderland Vs Bolton?

I am absoloutly positive my three games on the 26th, 27th and 28th will all be off now :(

Have picked up a basketball tournament over three days (27/28/29) but it's on spec hope for pic sales but only from web.. Can't see any football fixtures at my level or what my local papers cover for me until new yr :(

Go for it Tony. You will find the foreign teams very nice too, they usually give some souvenirs away too. If you like that kind of thing, normally badges, get your cards out though mate, they need to know where to find you ;)

Go for it Tony. You will find the foreign teams very nice too, they usually give some souvenirs away too. If you like that kind of thing, normally badges, get your cards out though mate, they need to know where to find you ;)

Not heard back yet.. prob just turn up :)

Although still trying to find commisioned work... just had a sniff for the 27th afternoon.. fingers crossed.

Back