Any sympathy out there??

What you need to do is get a cheap flight to say, edinburgh, have a butchers for a few days, then stock up on duty free for the flight back:)

Oh and did I mention a 5D + 24-105 goes for around 33K

1Ds Mk II = 70K

:beer: :beer: :hug: :banana: :woot: :LOL: :nuts: :crowded: :whistle: Hi Anton, Adam, Carole, Glen, Paul, KIM and the rest of you party goers. It's too noisy in the party, I S-A-I-D it's not noisy in here, shhh you will wake Min and Janice up. I'd love to stay and sample the booze, but I have work in the morning and don't need a hangover. Enjoy!!

:beer: :beer: :hug: :banana: :woot: :LOL: :nuts: :crowded: :whistle: Hi Anton, Adam, Carole, Glen, Paul, KIM and the rest of you party goers. It's too noisy in the party, I S-A-I-D it's not noisy in here, shhh you will wake Min and Janice up. I'd love to stay and sample the booze, but I have work in the morning and don't need a hangover. Enjoy!!

Come on - Have 1 more

Carole, may I top up your glass??(y)

Off to beddy-bye now folks!

Now morning here and has been for a few minutes - clocking in again in just over 6 hrs and still at office.

Thanks to all who joined in here, this thread has really been a blast!!

(y) (y) (y) :banana: :woot:

i'm off to bed too, (not with Anton though):eek: :love:

night night :wave:

The only distillery on the Isle of Skye, set on the shores of Loch Harport with dramatic views of the Cuillins. This alluring, sweet, full-bodied single malt is so easy to enjoy, and like Skye itself, so hard to leave :)

Guess where I copied that from :)

Sounds interesting....perhaps we should have a TP whisky tasting session.......need a loooong wekend and somewhere safe to lay our heads when room starts to spin.;)

NOT FAIR!! How do I emmigrate to the U.K.

Easy - just come by whatever means you can and don't go back home again. The Government here will set you up with housing and benefits, so you don't have to worry about that. Thats how the majority of people here do it... :whistle: :exit:

12 yr Balvenie for me - at £14 a litre in the NAAFI here in Hohne...

Back