Any sympathy out there??

antonroland

Inspector Gadget
Name
Anton
Edit My Images
Yes
Just had another 14 hr working day and all alone as the wife is on a 3 day working trip.

Come on - give me a reason not to go to bed just yet - PLEASE!:LOL:

Party 7...:thinking:

Suppose I can't come then...:shrug: :D

did South Africa never experience the wonder of the party 7 :eek:

A 7 pint can of beer :love: :love: :love: :love:

oh, come on.......big can of beer that you had to open with a thingy, whatsit! had 7 pints in it...

Nope, sorry, not trained to use that weapon...:LOL:

Never been much of a beer drinker...

Get some good scotch or a good dry red and we can talk!!

Just had another 14 hr working day and all alone as the wife is on a 3 day working trip.

Come on - give me a reason not to go to bed just yet - PLEASE!:LOL:

As a man who's just come home to an empty hours after missing his evening because of the traffic jam his been trapped in all afternoon.. for seven hours…ffs. :bang: :bang: :bang: . :(

No, sorry none from me.

;)

:D

Ok, I'll have a nice merlot/cabernet savignon (sp?).....large one, please in a nice cut glass goblet.;)

Now we're talking!!(y)

There is wine farm down here that produces a pinotage with a REAL chocolaty flavour. If you are blindfolded whilst smelling it you would bet it was chocolate you were smelling - good stuff!!

Favourite is a good cabernet sauvignon though!!(y)

Awww... :hug: to Anton & Adam

Would love to join the party, but I'm off to bed now - been feeling pretty rotten all week :(

As a man who's just come home to an empty hours after missing his evening because of the traffic jam his been trapped in all afternoon.. for seven hours…ffs. :bang: :bang: :bang: . :(

No, sorry none from me.

;)

:D

No prob!(y)

Sounds like yours was worse than mine then.

Hope you are relaxing now though!

Party on here! Never understand why 7 pints? :shrug:

1 bottle or 1 drink - a good scottish malt should see you fine.

Quite fond of Glenfiddich 18 yrs. Not a fancy one I suppose but at 500-600 bucks a bottle still affordable.

Jonny Walker blue now goes for about 1,5K per bottle down here.:eek:

You's getting robbed Anton! ;)

Last time I was in the duty free whiskey shop at heathrow airport there were a few bottles over the 5K gbp mark :eek:

Hmmm a 15 year old wood finish Glenmorangie for me, every time (y)

In fact I might just pour one now :D

Lagavullan [sp?] for me please! :LOL:

Last time I was in the duty free whiskey shop at heathrow airport there were a few bottles over the 5K gbp mark :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Lets see now... 5K x 13,5 = ZA Rand 67 500.00....

//Fainted while calculating cost per single!:LOL:

never tried it, could you PM me a glass to try Carole? :LOL: :D

Glenfiddich 18 yrs, about £25-35 gbp in the supermarkets here.

I love it! Don't give Grendel too much .... :(

Got a bottle of Bunahabben (sp) a few eeks ago, very nice.

I bought this bottle after sailing into Islay ahead of a severe storm.......I was 7 months pregnant at the time.......staggered ashore to a hotel on the harbour and refused to get on board again until I'd had a hot bath. :LOL: The hotel owner leant us his car the next day, as it was too windy to go out of the harbour. We went to the distillery and bought this as a momento....number 1 son is now 22 and number 2 is 19....so it's aged a bit!!!...............so have I.

Glenfiddich 18 yrs, about £25-35 gbp in the supermarkets here.
:eek: :eek: :bang: :shake: :bang: :bang:

:razz: :razz: :razz:

NOT FAIR!! How do I emmigrate to the U.K. and does anyone need to have their sensors cleaned - I promise to do it better and cheaper than Janice!

:LOL:

Cant believe its so expensive over there :eek:

Cant believe its so expensive over there :eek:

Cost of living is actually cheap day to day - problem comes when you import anything.

A beer will cost you 6-8 bucks or so in most pubs - at a restaurant maybe 10.

Which translates to a bit less than 1 pound sterling. possibly as low as 50c.

Remember that 1 pound will buy you 13 rand! A typical evening out at a rather fancy restaurant for myself and the missus will cost us about 300 bucks which again translates to about 23 quid!!

Back