Anybody want 5 free 12" x 8" prints?

Name
Sir
Edit My Images
Yes
Free prints here

Kodak are offering five free 12 x 8" photo enlargements when you register at the EasyShare Gallery.

P&P is £1.39

Terms and Conditions

1. OFFER
The Gallery will make 5 free 12 x 8" prints available, on a one-time-only basis, to people who register as new members of the Gallery, beginning May 16, 2006 and ending on Jan 1, 2011. No substitutions, transfer or cash equivalent for the prints will be given. The Gallery membership is free.

2. ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for this free offer, complete the registration process on the Kodak EasyShare Gallery web site, located at www.kodakgallery.co.uk 5 free 12 x 8" prints will be credited when the account is opened. You must use the credit granted to you under this offer within 30 days of your registration with the Gallery. Any remaining credit under this offer will expire 30 days after the date of your registration.

3. PROHIBITIONS
This offer is void where prohibited and is subject to all applicable laws.

4. DISCLAIMER
Kodak Imaging Network, Inc. and its agents are not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible registrations or any other failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (ii) telephone, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; or (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Kodak Imaging Network, Inc. that may cause the registration to be disrupted or corrupted. Kodak Imaging Network, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel this offer at any time if a computer virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security or proper use of kodakgallery.co.uk

Thanks, I could do with these, I've signed up. Now I just have to process the shots :confused:

Thanks for the link, signed up and have credit for the five 12 x 8's (y)

To be honest, I don't know what I got. I signed up using a banner on there that said "12x8"'s

Back