Anybody want a 7D ?

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
I took my Wife to see the Red Squirrels at the British Wildlife Centre, Couldn't be **** to carry the "proper" kit so I snapped away with my phone......

I think phones are definetely improving :D

SQ_S2.jpg

mrgubby said:

It was a Samsung Galaxy S2, so far this year it has taken most of my favourite shots :thinking:

Takes better pictures than my Iphone 4S

Takes far better photos then a canon ever will too

(will that start another war)

Absolutely cracking picture :clap:

Takes far better photos then a canon ever will too

(will that start another war)

Absolutely cracking picture :clap:

:plus1:

The galaxy series, are pretty decent cameras, cracking picture (y)

that is a very good picture... that's the one gripe with my new phone, great colours and clear pictures but no real close focus, so no DOF effects :(

Great photo and goes to show the best camera is the 1 you have with you at the right time

trencheel303 said:
that is a very good picture... that's the one gripe with my new phone, great colours and clear pictures but no real close focus, so no DOF effects :(

I got the HTC hero s.
It has an adjustable DOF in with neg, sepia settings haven't really played with it yet. it has an 8 mega pixel camera (same as my Canon d20) :ROFL:

That's really impressive coming from a smart phone. Good shot

I've had an S2 for 9 months now and never knew it could take pics like that. Impressed!

What a lovely pic. I'd go so far as to say you ought to recycle your 7D and I can take it off your hands and recycle it in a sustainable way!

brad131987 said:
ill take your camera :)

im getting a GS2 when my contract ends soon

My contract ends in a couple of weeks. The rumour is that the new S3 is going to be announced this month (but certainly in the first half of the year). I will probably wait to see what it's spec will be but the rumour is a bigger screen and upgraded 12mp camera.

Back