Anyone bought from e-Infinity???

GabriellaCristina

Edit My Images
Yes
I am thinking to order a Nikon d3400 from e-infinity and I would like to know if anyone had ordered from this website .
I have seen that this company is on ebay as well, should I place the order through ebay or should I order from they're website?
My previous attempt on eglobal central was a fail so now I'm trying to do my research before placing an order .

Thank you

Hi & welcome to TP :)

The company does appear to get good reviews but AFAIK they are Hong Kong based grey importer to the UK

The are other similar importers that get good TP member buyers reviews.

I used their competitor in the past ( or same company ) called Katchashop on ebay.

I think the same group are behind both companies, their prices are identical.

Delivered by DHL or DPD, box was labeled Thailand I think and had no manual.

No problems or added cost so I would use them again.

It was a d5500

I have bought from them albeit via eBay

Excellent prices and service.

Had to send a lens back and no issues with doing so. U.K. RMA

Can anyone confirm if there are any additional import duties etc to pay when ordering from E-Infinity?

I'm after a Fuji 50mm f2 and they're significantly cheaper than even other grey importers.
No additional duties to pay.

Last few things ive bought from e infinity have taken 2-3 days, 5D4'S and a few canon lenses, i think they have stock in the uk , they used to take about 7 days.

Been ordering from them for the last 4 years.

They stopped putting canon stuff on ebay, but still list nikon gear, was a shame when i had ebay discount codes!

Can anyone confirm if there are any additional import duties etc to pay when ordering from E-Infinity?

I'm after a Fuji 50mm f2 and they're significantly cheaper than even other grey importers.

I paid £323.39 with e global central after discount codes, and am expecting another £8 or so back via topcashback :) Lens arrived in just over a week and is perfect. Sounds like e-infinity are better to deal with in case of problems though.

Back