Anyone else quit Clickasnap?

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
Hi all,

Has anyone else quit using Clickasnap?

I have been a member since it started, and am thinking of calling it a day using the site, as it seems to much work for such a small reward. Even following all the guidelines on how to get more people to view your photos don't seem to work. I suppose unless you have 100's if not 1000's of subscribers or followers. and like me being a small photographer will never reach the $25 you need to pay out. So far in the time, I have been on the site I have earned just under $3 lol.

Never even heard of it.

It's a sharing site Ben where you have the chance to earn money from views. But a paid view is someone who spends more than 5 seconds looking at your image. You then get paid, but each paid views is currently $0.0014. I worked it out I need roughly 4/5 paid views to earn $0.01. It's a lot of hard work for a very small return.

Another one who's never heard of it. Why would I pay to view other people's images? And if I dont pay, how do they make money to pay you? Strange set up if you ask me.

Another one who's never heard of it. Why would I pay to view other people's images? And if I dont pay, how do they make money to pay you? Strange set up if you ask me.

You don’t pay. The site is littered with annoying adverts which generates ad revenue. That is shared once costs have been deducted,

The images are also very low resolution in order to keep server costs down.

I quit it months ago, probably early last year. Couldn't be bothered with it.

I quit went back to it and think i will quit again. In principle its a good idea, but reality is no where near enough people viewing. I have posted the same picture on Clickasnap and the same on 500px at the same time. Reality is where on 500px you get 75+ view you are lucky to get 4 or 5.

Back