Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Saturday 9th April

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Saturday 16th April

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Blimey,^^ you lot^^^ don't get any better looking with age do ya:D

The Gin looks to have matured better! :ROFLMAO:

Not sure i know the attractive young lady keeping tabs on Mr Hooligan .......perhaps i need to make acquaintance:exit::p:D

Last edited:
Blimey,^^ you lot^^^ don't get any better looking with age do ya:D

Not sure i know the attractive young lady keeping tabs on Mr Hooligan .......perhaps i need to make acquaintance:exit::p:D

Oy, keep your mucky euro hands off, thats the cms is that...:D

Oy, keep your mucky euro hands off, thats the cms is that...:D

I knew there was a good reason to have been at the Lakes meet:crying: ......I'll have to make more effort to attend the next fillum meet with all my charm:naughty: .....perhaps the cms will go without hubby:exit::):D:D

Worry not Andy, I'm a lost cause with ALL women!:(...in fact i'm simply a lost cause!:ROFLMAO:

I knew there was a good reason to have been at the Lakes meet:crying: ......I'll have to make more effort to attend the next fillum meet with all my charm:naughty: .....perhaps the cms will go without hubby:exit::):D:D

Worry not Andy, I'm a lost cause with ALL women!:(...in fact i'm simply a lost cause!:ROFLMAO:

:D:D

Not noticed all the photo posts, Simon Ess XA shots are very good and I like what Nick is doing with the F4,also the bicycle photograph by Andy is such a cool and lovely photograph with HP5,great tonal range with little to work with.

Well done Simon,Nick and Andy. Sorry I missed the shoot.

Back