Anyone fancy photographing car crashes????

I thought that was all done by automated cameras.

Talking about daft jobs (trying to keep roughly on topic) a neighbour of mine is a church organist and pianist and he recently showed me an advert in the local paper placed by a local crematorium which roughly read...

Applications are invited for the position of organist. The successful applicant will have many years experience on full pipe church organs, and be very familiar with the works of Bach, Beethoven and other noted composers. He/she will also be expected to assist with general cleaning duties and on occasion, assist with the operation of the crematoria..

I think it was 3 quid an hour! :laugh1:

CT said:
I thought that was all done by automated cameras.

It is - but someone has to set them up first - sounds like fun...

Link doesnt work for me. It just links to a page asking me criteria to search for a job...

I panicked and closed it :D

CT said:
The successful applicant will have many years experience on full pipe church organs, and be very familiar with the works of Bach, Beethoven and other noted composers.

I hope they remember to make the royalty payments to me, I've lenses to buy you know!

Applicants must be proficient in photography whilst also having a good mechanical background. Setting up and using high-speed cameras for filming of all types of crash testing. The role will involve both video and camera work. Employer cannot give exact duration of vacancy.

It could be a rubbish job mind you!

Back