Anyone for rugby?

I shouldn't laugh but I did, lots :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

No comment ;)

Ipswich FC won't be playing either this weekend. Apparently a dyslexic copycat killer has murdered all the substitutes.

Police in ipswich are looking for a rotund man in a red suit seen travelling along the A14 with a bunch of reindeers. He's been spotted leaving prossies under the trees.

:)

The Prostitutes in Glasgow have been seconded to Ipswitch to help with the shortfall. The pays good but the nights are murder.

You think its cold round here??? It's minus 5 in Ipswich ;)

Whats the difference between the Ipswich serial killer and Mr Kipling?

Mr Kipling puts 6 tarts in a box

Maybe I'm the only one who finds this a bit tasteless bearing in mind one of the girls hasn't even been formally identified yet?

Job vacancy...

Prostitutes required...

Ipswich area, good rates of pay but the shifts are murder !

Sutcliffe 6 years 13 girls. New Bloke 5 girls 2 weeks! You don't get quicker then an Ipswich ripper!

Maybe I'm the only one who finds this a bit tasteless bearing in mind one of the girls hasn't even been formally identified yet?

These women are people's daughters/mothers/girlfriends etc. We may not all approve of how they earned their living, but they are human and deserve some respect.Would you be posting these jokes if it was children or elderly people that had been murdered? I don't think so!

These women are people's daughters/mothers/girlfriends etc. We may not all approve of how they earned their living, but they are human and deserve some respect.Would you be posting these jokes if it was children or elderly people that had been murdered? I don't think so!

To be fair, course they would.

If you don't look at the funny side of things we would all be taking anti-depressants hourly

To be fair, course they would.

If you don't look at the funny side of things we would all be taking anti-depressants hourly

I have a very good sense of humour :p I just don't see anything funny about innocent girls being murdered :(

Bet there are loads of things you have made fun of over the years that others would have not found funny. Everybody has/does it.

No big deal inn my mind TBH. It does shock/scare me butif i was to take it all to heart i'd be slitting me wrists everyday.

Back