Anyone got a spare 10 mins??

D

DRB

Afternoon :)

I'm looking for a bit of help with this image....

heart_r.jpg

Basically I want to make the rays of light in the lower left corner really stand out and get the background darker.

Is there anyone here that can help???

If so, how big do you need the file to be to work on and is it possible to email it to you?

Thanks for reading,

Natalya :)

heart_rb.jpg

Bit harsh now maybe?

like this?

heartrays.jpg

I took your image into Photobrush...adjusted levels using the black eyedropper on the background to get it really black, then I use the sparkle tool to do the rays...

wow you guys are quick at this!!! I love both of them!

Steep, can you make the rays of light a little less 'in yer face'? :)

Marianne, is there a way to get rid of some of the 'dirt' on the background without doing any 'damage' to the rays you have created? :)

I s'pose it could be taken into photoshop and have the noise removed with the dust/speckles thingy.....what's this for?

I s'pose it could be taken into photoshop and have the noise removed with the dust/speckles thingy.....what's this for?

It's a personal image. It's not techincally for anything other than me. I took it yesterday when I was having a rough time and I suppose, for me, it has a symbolic meaning. I am going to include it as a photo, along with my daily image, in my blog today as part of an explanation for my absense yesterday.

That one's nice, I've updated mine too.

Thanks guys, they are excellent! :) Now to finish the editing and decide which one I post lol :) Really, really appreciate all your help :)

if you refresh the page you shold see my version without the speckles...I used Photobrush for this too...its a brilliant programme, but people seem scared to use it for some reason :) I think this would make a wonderful Valentines Card ;)

if you refresh the page you shold see my version without the speckles...I used Photobrush for this too...its a brilliant programme, but people seem scared to use it for some reason :) I think this would make a wonderful Valentines Card ;)

Thanks Marianne! It's brilliant, just going to remove the string and tidy up and its all ready. Thank you all for stepping up to help me :)

Back