Anyone had contact with Tamron UK customer services?

Name
Toby
Edit My Images
No
Just wondering if anyone's had contact with Tamron UK via email/online contact and if so how long it took them to get back to you? The only reason that I ask is that I contacted them by direct email last week and had no reply so contacted them on Monday via their online contact form and still haven't had a response.

Just wondering if anyone's had contact with Tamron UK via email/online contact and if so how long it took them to get back to you? The only reason that I ask is that I contacted them by direct email last week and had no reply so contacted them on Monday via their online contact form and still haven't had a response.

Yes a few times they usually reply to emails within 2-3 days which a bit slow in this day in age. You can phone them as well though.

Don't email them from a hotmail account it will go straight to their spam folder.

Yes a few times they usually reply to emails within 2-3 days which a bit slow in this day in age. You can phone them as well though.

Don't email them from a hotmail account it will go straight to their spam folder.
Thanks, will wait another day or so then and then call them.

Toby,

I had contact with them last year (INTRO 2020 LTD).

Sent an email for an issue with my lens and they replied next day.

It might be worth giving them a call, but not between 1 and 2pm as I think the close down for lunch.

Back