Anyone Know of Jon Gibbs

Edit My Images
Yes
Earlier this year at the Suffolk show I was impressed by some prints by a particular photographer. Now that Christmas is coming round I am looking for the perfect gift for my brother in law and was thinking of a day's course with the afore mentioned photographer:

http://www.jon-gibbs.co.uk/workshops

Anyway, before booking I was wondering if anyone has come across John Gibbs or can give me an endorsement of these courses? Although I don't post a lot I am a long time lurker and value the opinion of regulars on these forums. For reference, my brother in law is a good amateur photographer with a keen eye. He gets good pictures but I'm sure would really appreciate a good 1-1 day with a pro'.

Any comments appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I don't know Jon but I have been on a workshop with Dennis Bromage who is a friend of his and I know they do a workshop in Scotland together. If he's anything like Dennis he'd have a great time, we learnt a lot from him and came back with some great pics from the day as well.:)

Thanks for the replies (y)

This endorsement for his Scottish associate certainly helps. The problem with being in the depths of rural East Anglian is that no one ever gets to hear of you :) !

Back