anyone lose a head?

I thought it was a severed head too, I was slightly surprised to see so many people saying 'well done' and 'lol-ing' :D.

But now it's all fine :LOL:. I never knew they did that, it's bizarre!!

My thoughts exactly - Do I feel silly!!!!!!:LOL:

This is the wild life thread though, that presupposes a degree of knowledge and interest in the subject.

Did you mean lose? Loose means its not fastened on; maybe that's what you meant or maybe you just can't spell.

May be it because they are Dyslexic, like I am, a spell checker will not show this up as a mistake, as it is a word...
Don't assume anything in this life

May be it because they are Dyslexic, like I am, a spell checker will not show this up as a mistake, as it is a word...
Don't assume anything in this life

well actually I was posting while sitting in a car coming back from a meeting in Leeds (I was the passenger) so I was on my mobile which wasn't the easiest way to post but I was bored and had time to kill and didn't notice that I had spelt lose wrong, sorry I won't do it again...

:clap: here here!!

I thought it was some photoshoppery - but a good shot and great story/infomation behind it

:agree: Just glad i didnt post anything when i first saw it:D

I didnt know they did that.. i guess you learn something new everyday...

Shows you the press can easily run off with a story that is so completely wrong. Then again, since when have they let the truth get in the way of a good story (apologies to any journos present).

and what exactly is wrong about it?

Well spotted, well captured. The stag shot is a cracker, well done.

Tara

I also can't believe how many people were prepared to jump to totally the wrong conclusion! :shake:

Back