Anyone sent something to FilmDev and forgot their order form??

Name
Suz
Edit My Images
Yes
Just noticed a message from Filmdev on twitter:

Hi Guys, Anybody recently sent us an order via special delivery with 4 disposable camera's and 3 rolls of 120 but with no order form

I've come close before and had to undo the padded envelope after sealing everything in. Good to know I'm not the only one [emoji39]

The parcel we have received with no order form was sent from Portland Road Post Office SE25 4UX

That's London innit?

Special Delivery requires the sender's details as far as I recall, so I'd have thought it would be traceable that way unless the envelope went in the bin?

I imagine the sender will get in touch in due course, and it's not too near the deadline for this month's FPOTY if it's one of the F&C crowd, so all should hopefully be well in the end. :)

I've come close before and had to undo the padded envelope after sealing everything in. Good to know I'm not the only one [emoji39]

I've actually done it, but remembered after the envelope was in the post and rang them up. It's using the order form to help me write down the address that does it!

I've never done it, but I imagine it's easy to do! Another reason to put your return address on the back I guess.
I usually put my the first line of my address and post code on a slip of paper and put it in the plastic film container with 35mm film or lightly elastic band it to rolls of 120. That way, if the envelope ever splits open in the post hopefully I can be reunited with my films!

The sender has now been identified... come on, own up!

I usually put my the first line of my address and post code on a slip of paper and put it in the plastic film container with 35mm film or lightly elastic band it to rolls of 120. That way, if the envelope ever splits open in the post hopefully I can be reunited with my films!
I'll be doing that from now on, good idea

The sender has now been identified... come on, own up!
Wasn't me! Why buy a disposable camera when you can pick up a Canon Sureshot Supreme or something like that for about £5 if you hunt about a bit, and use it over and over again, plus it'll give much superior results. :)

Oy! Some of us got our highest photographic accolade on a disposable camera...

Forum Numpty 2015 :(

:coat:
^^^WHS^^^ Official Forum Idiot 2013 & 2014 :D

Back