Anyone used E-infinity ?

Yes looks like I’m having the same probs with them. Ordered on 7th. Had a pic of my item + label on 9th and tracking link on 11th but DPD tracking saying it’s been booked but they’ve not received it. . Gonna wait to Monday ( 7 wking days) and try contacting E-I if no movement. :(

It will just be slow going through customs.
Remember they ship twice, once to the UK then on to you. That tracking is just for the last bit.

It will just be slow going through customs.
Remember they ship twice, once to the UK then on to you. That tracking is just for the last bit.
Ah, didn’t know that last bit. Thanks Rob. Always had good dealings wit E-I before, this is longest delivery yet, fingers crossed.

Yes looks like I’m having the same probs with them. Ordered on 7th. Had a pic of my item + label on 9th and tracking link on 11th but DPD tracking saying it’s been booked but they’ve not received it. . Gonna wait to Monday ( 7 wking days) and try contacting E-I if no movement. :(
Same here but i have been waiting a lot longer, DPD have washed there hands with it and said its nothing to do with them anymore

Can you still pay via PayPal?

Yes you can still use paypal, used it the other week for a RF50MM, click on about at the bottom of the page then the paypal logo, will say checkout enabled.
I never got the option otherwise I would have used PayPal

Edit just tried and it's saying visa or Mastercard, can't find anything that says PayPal

Last edited:
I never got the option otherwise I would have used PayPal

Edit just tried and it's saying visa or Mastercard, can't find anything that says PayPal
You have to go to the "About Us" page first.

Then select the PayPal icon at the bottom and it then activates it

Strange that you have to look for it and activate it, should be just available as an option in the checkout section

I’ve been a bit worried having ordered from them recently and not heard anything but today I got the photo of the box and an email from the carrier saying it’ll be delivered tomorrow.

I’ve been a bit worried having ordered from them recently and not heard anything but today I got the photo of the box and an email from the carrier saying it’ll be delivered tomorrow.
Still nothing for me, been nearly 4 weeks since I got my photo showing it ready for shipping

And just like that, 9 days with nothing and suddenly my DPD app saying my camera is arriving in 3 hours time ! Phew ! Good job I’ll be in.

And just like that, 9 days with nothing and suddenly my DPD app saying my camera is arriving in 3 hours time ! Phew ! Good job I’ll be in.
Good to hear my new Nikon z7ii and a couple of lenses arrived yesterday, just under 4 weeks but I'm happy as I saved a fortune compared to buying in the UK

Yep X-T3 kit arrived, brilliant. Just 14 calendar days from order placement so given the current situation I'm well pleased. Just wish the tracking had better updates to reduce my anxiety :)

Yep X-T3 kit arrived, brilliant. Just 14 calendar days from order placement so given the current situation I'm well pleased. Just wish the tracking had better updates to reduce my anxiety :)
Yes I agree, a better tracking system would be great

Has anyone had any issues with refunds from E-Infinity?

Ive sent something back (Its been signed for), was told it would take 2-3 days, its now 7 days (working) and they have not responded to 2 emails this week requesting an update

Just received X-T3 ordered around the 10th. So just over 2 weeks. Not too bad considering the various situations going.

I'd be curious to know what they would say if you asked them to send a photo of there "UK warehouse", you know, one with a nameplate reading "E-infinity". Of course if they were lying about having a warehouse in the UK what else might they be lying about?

Of course if you want to send your name, address, phone number and email, possibly your credit card No too" to somewhere without GDPR regulation and hosted on a Hong Kong server (it's on the HK telecom Co system) then sure why not, you might save a few quid.

Don't forget if you import it in this way you will be taking on the responsibilities and costs you would normally expect Nikon UK to shoulder.

All the best

I contacted them via there online chat about using PayPal.They said they would be stopping using PayPal shortly but they would accept any orders in interim period.
I had already had constant error messages trying to place my order.
I gave up and ordered from Panamoz.

Just to diarise my latest order:

Placed & acknowledged 9th Feb
Snapshot 10th Feb
Despatch & tracking 12th Feb
Delivered 17th Feb

So, start to finish 8 days - very acceptable to me.

Just to diarise my latest order:

Placed & acknowledged 9th Feb
Snapshot 10th Feb
Despatch & tracking 12th Feb
Delivered 17th Feb

So, start to finish 8 days - very acceptable to me.
That's quick, normally on average mine is 2 to 3 weeks

For info:
Ordered Sigma 56mm f1.4 DC CN for MFT on Feb 13th
Processed notification received Feb 21st
In transit notification received Feb 23rd
Delivered today Feb 26th.

Lens ordered 12th.
snap shot 18th
Reckon I'll have it late next week early week afters. It was £499 - cheapest next one was Panamoz at £645.
I can wait.

Lens here yesterday.

Not the quickest but reliable and very cost effective company to deal with.

Ordered 12th
Snap shot 18th
Arrival 25th.

2 weeks 1 day. To save over £499 vs £679 at Wex. That's more than the VAT difference.

It pays to go grey (so long as you are not in a hurry)

Last edited:
I would agree - especially with regard to their warranty - but they don't have everything and some of the savings are getting marginal/non-existent.

I go with Panamoz if there is a small margin between Panamoz and Einfin - call it 5% - any more and E-Infin get the business. The probability of Japanese designed camera equipment failing is nil. I've had so many cameras and so few faults (just one really on a used one). Only new lens I had a fault with was a Ziess, and the one bad lens I had from Nikon was used and a cheap F4 zoom.

In saying that with bodies I think there's more to go wrong so Panamoz wins out - for lenses less so and usually a defect like decentring happens straight away - so their 1yr warranty is fine and I'd gladly buy from both.

Last edited:
Back