Anyone used E-infinity ?

Yeah I won't be using them without PayPal, I don't think you're credit card covers you.

Guess I should order anything I want sooner rather than later.

Done another order, thought I'd get it in before they remove PayPal completely.

Ordered a RF800 on the 14th Feb, came today, think the chinese new year delayed it a bit.

Ordered a RF800 on the 14th Feb, came today, think the chinese new year delayed it a bit.
Purchased mine on the 24th, photo of order on the 2nd.
Definitely a little slower than usual, but at the end of the day your saving a small fortune. Hopefully it's here sometime next week.

People questioing my patience, from what others have said they dispatch within 3 to 4 days , as of today I'm on my 8th day and it's still says processing, think I've got every right to question my order. And when I email them they just fob me off with the same reply saying when it's shipped you will be notified.
And for the record , in my part of Manchester we haven't had any postal delays at all

buy from the uk then at a much inflated price

I picked up an Olympus Pro lens from them in 2017. It was delivered within a few days, but it was not around Chinese New Year. Top quality, new item. I would use them again.

Just to add to this - recently bought two lenses from e-infinity: Samyang 12mm f/2 and xf 35mm f/2. Both arrived after just over a week. Pretty pleased as their prices are similar to what you’d pay used on MPB etc. Can get cheaper on eBay but not much - also bought xf 90mm f/2 from eBay for £535, which would only have been £610 from einfinity, so less than £100 in it

I ordered a Tamron lens from them on Sunday and hadn't heard anything so emailed them.

Just been told it won't be processed until after Easter and delivery will be up to 16 days Never had a problem before but wish I had ordered from Panamoz now.

From the Panamoz site:

Due to a holiday, if you place an order now, we will not be able to process it until April 7 (Next Wednesday). Also, due to the COVID-19 situation and high volume of orders, please allow for a few extra days of transit time. We estimate delivery to take 7-14 business days once your order has been processed. We will do our best to deliver as soon as possible. For more information, feel free to contact us.

My delivery from them is with DPD and will arrive tomorrow!

I heard they are Grey market cameras but does that mean when I get them they're gonna get damaged easily? Maybe not working out of the box?

I wanted to buy an A7III with a 28-70mm lens but in my country most stores sell it for around 2000€. And in e infinity it's 500 € cheaper.

No they won't get damaged easily - not any more - or any less than one you buy from Jessops.

They are made in the same factory. They get sent by courier whether you're buying from Hong Kong or Norwich. Yes it's a bit further - but these things are usually well packed.

Some are shipped to the UK and sold through retailers following UK legislation, some are shipped to pretty much every other country in the world. There are then sellers in some of those countries that choose to sell directly to consumers in other countries. Panamoz, Digital Rev and E-infinity are all examples.

Your warranty won't be with the UK manufacturer - but with the overseas retailer. The three named have been going a long time, and all have resolved any customer issues. (more so I'd say than Jessops does).

There are risks. They could close down tomorrow. Then your warranty is worthless. (But being £500 cheaper to start with - means that even if you spend £500 on a repair - it still hasn't cost you any more than buying it in the UK).

Last edited:
Just to add my parcel was delivered today by DPD - in perfect condition - and the contents sparkling new and working wonderfully.

Just to jump on this, has anyone ordered since they removed Paypal as a payment option? I've ordered from them before and was very happy with the service, but I'm a bit more hesitant now that they've stopped using Paypal.

I'm sure it'll be fine, just wanted to put my mind at ease. They're not a huge amount cheaper for the product I want than buying in the UK, so may just buy here if there are any issues people have had.

Just to jump on this, has anyone ordered since they removed Paypal as a payment option? I've ordered from them before and was very happy with the service, but I'm a bit more hesitant now that they've stopped using Paypal.

I'm sure it'll be fine, just wanted to put my mind at ease. They're not a huge amount cheaper for the product I want than buying in the UK, so may just buy here if there are any issues people have had.

You can still use paypal, you log in, click on the paypal logo, then it says paypal checkout enabled

Just to update this, I ordered my camera and lens combo last Wednesday, it was shipped Sunday, hoping it may turn up tomorrow, although the DPD tracking is showing they're still waiting for the parcel.

Ordered another RF600 from them on Tuesday 8 June, it came on Saturday 12 June, tracking didn't work though.

Amazed by the prices of lenses now on import, the canon rf100-500 was £2300 ish last year, its now £2719.

The 100-400mk2 is £1689,, that went down to £1100 ish.

The 135mmf2 was £560 last year, its now £629

The only one to come down a lot is the rf600.

Amazed by the prices of lenses now on import, the canon rf100-500 was £2300 ish last year, its now £2719.

The 100-400mk2 is £1689,, that went down to £1100 ish.

The 135mmf2 was £560 last year, its now £629

The only one to come down a lot is the rf600.
Panamoz are even worse.
Some of their prices are more than UK retail.

What about returning anything ?
Has anyone ever returned an item,
I just posted back a lens to the returns address they told me to send it to in some back street in Manchester (brought the address up on Google maps) asked their customer service (3 times now) to confirm receipt of the return, they have responded saying they will check the warehouse, doesn't look like any sort of warehouse to me !!! (sent Royal mail 48 hour/tracked and signed for) according to the tracking it was delivered on Wednesday 6th August at 6.58am !!!!! and signed for by "Covid 19" !!!!
I've dealt with E‐infinity at least a dozen times over the last few years and never had any issues until now.
Starting to panic now, God knows what's going on. Has anyone had any similar experiences

Last edited:
I doubt any of these companies have real warehouses. They just rent virtual office space and localised phone numbers and use various (maybe even residential) addresses to move stuff around.

Has anyone used them recently? Any import fees?

Any issues with broken units, used or import charges?

I've used e-infinity a fair bit over the years for Nikon bodies and lenses without any issues, but not recently. Last purchase was an RX100 at the beginning of the first lockdown. Have been very happy then with prices and lead times. The RX100 delivery logically took longer than earlier orders due to Covid. Only once did I have a minor issue. A Tamron 17-35 2.8-4 lens showed in stock, I ordered and things went quiet. Chased and was advised was out of stock, and PayPal was refunded. Purchased later from e-infinity with no issues. Eventually I want to replace a D7200 body with a D500, when the time comes around I will check who does the best deal. No rush, I only use it when I need a longer reach with one of my lenses.

Anybody used E-infinity recently? Just wondering how long you have had to wait for them to ship an item, i did send them an email but haven't heard anything back

I ordered a Sony 40mm F2;5 that has just arrived after 12 days. Usually they are quicker than that. I find they average about 7-8 days from order to delivery.

I ordered a Sony 40mm F2;5 that has just arrived after 12 days. Usually they are quicker than that. I find they average about 7-8 days from order to delivery.
Any extra fees?

Any extra fees?
No extra fees with them - it’s clearly stated that import tax is included and free shipping etc. I’m about to order an x-t3 from them. Their prices are pretty much the same as used from eBay so it’s a bit of a no-brainier to me.

[edit] just checked - same price new from einfinity as ‘used - good’ from MPB (£750). Then you’re paying an extra £100 for ‘used - like new’ (£860).

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, i never seem to have any luck with this company, the last time I order a lens it to 46 days to arrive and the time before this I bought a Canon which took 2 months so I'm not holding my breath on this order, a reply back would be a start :cool:
I always say I'll never use them again but the prices are so good, I've just saved £1200 on this order compared to a UK shop

Thanks for the info, i never seem to have any luck with this company, the last time I order a lens it to 46 days to arrive and the time before this I bought a Canon which took 2 months so I'm not holding my breath on this order, a reply back would be a start :cool:
I always say I'll never use them again but the prices are so good, I've just saved £1200 on this order compared to a UK shop
I must have used them about 20-30 times over the last 5+ years, never had a problem, or late delivery.

I dont hassle them with emails, just click and buy.

I must have used them about 20-30 times over the last 5+ years, never had a problem, or late delivery.

I dont hassle them with emails, just click and buy.
I only email them if I haven't had any updates or dispatch notifications after 7 days, i wouldn't class that as hassling them

well its been 3 weeks since I placed my order, received a tracking number and a pic of my goods........ since then I've been checking the dpd tracking number and nothing showing so I've just contacted dpd and they said they would have received any goods by now so I need to contact Efinitiy, trouble is i have twice this week with no reply. Good job i paid with a credit card as I'm now going to do a charge back against them.

well its been 3 weeks since I placed my order, received a tracking number and a pic of my goods........ since then I've been checking the dpd tracking number and nothing showing so I've just contacted dpd and they said they would have received any goods by now so I need to contact Efinitiy, trouble is i have twice this week with no reply. Good job i paid with a credit card as I'm now going to do a charge back against them.
There are shipping delays around the country, it's all over the news.

From a DPD point of view they only get the ref when it arrives into the country.
So a few times I've ordered I get the tracking info from the local carrier once it arrives at Heathrow.

There are shipping delays around the country, it's all over the news.

From a DPD point of view they only get the ref when it arrives into the country.
So a few times I've ordered I get the tracking info from the local carrier once it arrives at Heathrow.
I checked dpds website there's no delay there end so whoever efinity use to ship must have delays, would be nice to be kept in the loop rather than just ignoring me

Agree, have to say it differs to my experience but like you I wouldn't be happy.
Hope you get it sorted.
Thanks, I just want a response from efinity, just looking for an update, i can wait another 2 weeks as long as i know its enroute :giggle:

Back