Anyone used MyMemory??

Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
No puns! Lol

Been looking at the prices on their web site, (I can't add a link as I'm on my phone), and wondering why they are so cheap? I need to buy a few new cf cards and a couple of sd's and at those prices it's far less painful.. Lol

So yeah, any feedback good or bad..?

Have used them on more than one occasion in the past. Think I've bought Sandisk CF cards and a USB Flash drive, never had a problem and would happily use them again if the price was right.

Used them a lot and found they are better than most. I believe they have an amazon store so if you're looming for more protection you can buy through amazon, naturally a little more expensive.

bought from the numerous times for stuff, mostly USB sticks
get regular mailshots from them
no problems at all so far
I think they're UK based tbh

I've used them from both their own site & from within Amazon & never had any probs

Just had a Lexar pro card reader delivered ok and waiting on a Lexar cf card which for some reason they have delivered seperately,possibly to do with import duty as they are Swiss based.Pretty quick service though if it did come via Switzerland.

I've used them quite a few times. They're usually a bit faster than 7dayshop.

I've used them for all my sdhc cards and had no problems. Fast service & Good prices.

Used them lots of times and there has been no probs, I alternate them and 7day shop.

I used them recently to buy a CF card and had no problems. I even got a cheapo lanyard as a freebie.

Thanks guys. Will probably order in the next few days. I'm going to get one of their pro card readers too.

Last month bought 64gb stick for £20 (known make as well) fast delivery, trouble free.
Will use again next month as i've filled the stick. I use it as a backup of a backup for my photos :)

Bought a 16gb SD card last week (or week before?) after a post on here about a special offer price. Was due in stock on Thursday, I received it on Saturday. Can't fault them at all based on one purchase.

I've only bought branded stuff from them. I've read some bad reviews on own-branded stuff (in general), so I stay away from that. But everything I've bought from them has been fine.

I've used them for a while now and they have always been first rate. They have an offer at the moment for a 20mb/s 32gb Integral sdhc class 10 card for £12.49....great value.

Neil

Yeah they are good, bought all sorts of cards off them before and they have always been spot on.

They've been around a long time which says something. I've bought CF and Sony memory sticks in the past and been very satisfied

Just ordered 2 memory cards from them - got £40 voucher for naked wines too!!

I recently bought a Sandisk Extreme SD memory card and a flash drive from them. No problems whatsoever.

Ordered 2 CF cards and a Lexar reader on Monday night, one of the cards arrived yesterday with the free lanyard :)

Can't wait to get the reader!

Used them ages ago and they were fine
Ordered something on Monday this week and it arrived today. (y)

Back