Anyone waiting on an out of stock item?

Edit My Images
Yes
I’d love a Samyang 14mm f2.8 MF RF and a Canon RF 24-240mm, I can find them if I pay full retail, £959 for the 24-240 vs £519 at e-infinity is worth a wait.....

Name
Robert
Edit My Images
No
I ordered an Epson 15000 A3 printer on March 10th and it still is not here. It was supposed to arrive at the end of March, then the end of April. Still no word. There are Canon 200s in stock. Not sure if I should with, but it is twice the price.

Edit My Images
Yes
All the out of stocks will be playing havoc with the turnover of many companies.

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
No
Must be very frustrating to have customers ready and waiting with nothing to sell them.
The Wex guy said there were "dozens" on the waiting list. For a P900!

Edit My Images
No
Fujifilm GF 45-100, most places have been quoting 5-7 days delivery for several weeks now but I'm sceptical:/

Last edited:
Name
Ian
Edit My Images
No
I don't suppose they gave you an ETA?
You suppose correctly. I said "I suppose it'll be 2-3 months then?" She umm'd and ah'd and said "probably".

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
No
boo - I guess that's me on 1-2 months then
Tag me when you get it. With pics too! So I can be jealous and get excited.

Nod

As good as a wink to a blind horse
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes

Nod

Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry, didn't know you weren't UK based.

Nod

Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
All I need to do is remember!!!

Nod

Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
Not that old, just brane damidged...

Name
Robert
Edit My Images
No
I ordered an Epson 15000 A3 printer on March 10th and it still is not here. It was supposed to arrive at the end of March, then the end of April. Still no word. There are Canon 200s in stock. Not sure if I should with, but it is twice the price.
Two months and 11 days later, it finally arrived and is sitting next to my computer! Now to try it out and see how it performs! Yay!