Anyone waiting on an out of stock item?

I’d love a Samyang 14mm f2.8 MF RF and a Canon RF 24-240mm, I can find them if I pay full retail, £959 for the 24-240 vs £519 at e-infinity is worth a wait.....

I ordered an Epson 15000 A3 printer on March 10th and it still is not here. It was supposed to arrive at the end of March, then the end of April. Still no word. There are Canon 200s in stock. Not sure if I should with, but it is twice the price.

All the out of stocks will be playing havoc with the turnover of many companies.

Must be very frustrating to have customers ready and waiting with nothing to sell them.

The Wex guy said there were "dozens" on the waiting list. For a P900!

Fujifilm GF 45-100, most places have been quoting 5-7 days delivery for several weeks now but I'm sceptical:/

Last edited:
Right. After a fruitless search online I pre-ordered with Wex. Let the waiting begin...

I don't suppose they gave you an ETA?
You suppose correctly. I said "I suppose it'll be 2-3 months then?" She umm'd and ah'd and said "probably".

boo - I guess that's me on 1-2 months then

Tag me when you get it. With pics too! So I can be jealous and get excited.

Reactions: Nod
Sorry, didn't know you weren't UK based.

All I need to do is remember!!!

Not that old, just brane damidged...

I ordered an Epson 15000 A3 printer on March 10th and it still is not here. It was supposed to arrive at the end of March, then the end of April. Still no word. There are Canon 200s in stock. Not sure if I should with, but it is twice the price.
Two months and 11 days later, it finally arrived and is sitting next to my computer! Now to try it out and see how it performs! Yay!

Paging @benc98

Just had an invoice from Wex saying my P900 is in stock.... Have you had your notification yet?

I was going to get the printer then worry about the inks after :) They seemed to be more available. Same for the roll attachment. I think Keith Cooper reckoned the charging used much of the inks in the supplied tanks, but figured I'd have plenty of time... Looks like I need to get Googling :)

I would imagine if you've paid for it, they'll hold it until they have everything.

Original Nikon EN-EL15c batteries.

Rocking horse poo. In fact I'm fairly certain these don't exist outside of being included with the original camera.

I've been fortunate to get what I've needed over the past year, with the exception of a second Rode NTG3 mic. Delivery was pushed back a few weeks and now has no delivery date.

A mic finally arrived, slight variation of the model ordered as there’s still no date for that.

Original Nikon EN-EL15c batteries.

Rocking horse poo. In fact I'm fairly certain these don't exist outside of being included with the original camera.

Ditto. Nikon uk have been out of stock for months.

My recently acquired garden shed took 4 months to arrive. UK manufactured but shortage of wood and increased demand due to home working.

By all accounts it's a global shortage of micro chips.
That said, my local Tesco had loads of them in the freezer section.

They have clearly been hoarding them and keeping them on ice........;)

It's not just the ships stuck / delayed because of the Suez blockage, there is a shortage of containers in China and a backlog of containers getting through our systems in the UK.

You might find that companies aren't ordering much from china at the moment, I do some work for a company that imports from China , they're stuck with it because the contract penalties for late supply far outweigh the additional costs of a shipping container , pre pandemic they were paying £1600 for a container full , now £10,000

I work for a company that supplies almost exclusively Chinese product's, supply has been a major headache since Chinese new year last year. Covid, containers, shipping, then when it does get here delays at docks and a shortage of truckers. Not to mention Suez a few months back.

Mine would be available for £15,000...
Hand delivered the day after a new one appeared!

I managed to score an Xbox Series X for my nephew which made him very happy.
I've also been looking for one myself but I can't be bothered with the stock alert app I use as every time the stock has gone.
I'll wait until I can order one from Amazon.

I could bring a box of Swan Vestas...

Back