Anyone want an apprentice for a day?

Edit My Images
No
As you've all probably gathered by now, I'm a beginner looking to improve. I'm in the South London area and just wondering if I could join anyone on a lightweight shoot sometime for the experience.

It wouldn't be for a couple of weeks as I'm working solidly for a few days and then going away for a week (Budapest/Vienna/Prague).

As well as the shoot I'd also be interested to see some post-processing, maybe by taking copies of a RAW file or two and seeing if I could get the same results you did.

Anyway, I'm a friendly chap and I love to learn new things. If anyone's nearby and feeling kind just say when and where and I'll try to keep the time free to join you.

Cheers.

ooohhh there was some talk of a studio jaunt some time ago, but Arkady the member in question is away often so he pops in as and when, wait and see if anyone else answers this...

Its a shame I am "up north" otherwise I would have been willing to have a day out and about with you.

There are a few of us that are planning to meet up to go to Chester zoo sometime this summer, I know its a long way to come but if you get no offers closer to home it may be worth the effort?

There is a thread in the Ideas and suggestions forum about this, keep an eye on it as to when it does finally get arranged.

Back