Anyone watch Line of Duty?

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
My Mrs has always been a fan, and I (sort of) watched this latest series. Up until last night it's been pretty good, but the ending was a bit crap in my opinion.

We have watched all series when first shown. Imo a classic example of one, maybe two series too many. The 'hype' over this last series has been unprecedented but probably necessary. Early series needed no hype they were
strong enough to stand on their merits.

Watched all of them, but very overhyped in my opinion. It really isn’t ‘that’ good.

I thought this season was good.
The final episode was the weakest I thought, but it looks like there will maybe be one more season....

Something inside me at the very back of my mind questions as to whether he is REALLY H - or H's sidekick.

If I had time, I'd explain the many nuances of the final episode and why it is a masterpiece of television.

For one thing, AC12 spent so long looking for the OCG that they may just have created them. All along it was some incompetent copper embezzling a paltry £3M for his retirement. Or was it....?

But yeah, not many 'plosions :(

We binge-watched every episose until we caught up with the latest series... and were left underwhelmed by last night's episode. So many questions unanswered, new questions arising...

I was disappointed too. Seems a little uncertain as to whether there'll be another season or not. I really hope so, as if that is the end it was pretty inconclusive.

Don`t know what the fuss is about with mentions of huge viewer counts etc.

Sounds like an updated version of the Bill lol.......

I once watched most of one episode and got the distinct feeling that they were actually trying to find evidence against the few crooked cops that exist. And that contradicted my own experience, so I stopped watching. :)

Back