Anyone watching Dave Gilmor?

Unfortunately not!

The wife is watching some crappy film she taped the other day - Raising Helen ??? Hence my perusing the forums at this hour on a Saturday!!!

Can't complain mind, I've had sport on all day!!!

Compromise. It's what makes a happy marriage ;)

Anth.

my mate was actually at the recording of this - lucky get

just unbelievable guitar solos - you got to love a bit of PF (or in this case one of PF is good enough)

Doesn't start here for another 20 minutes

personal favourite is comfortably numb - will never get bored

One day i'll get round to seeing some of them live.

"shine on you crrrrrrrrazy diamond....."

Is it on the net...? I have just arrived at my hotel in Dubai...

Bring back Rachel Fury I say!

Glued to it right now:woot: "Coming back to life" Fantastic!!!!!

:clap:Music to the ears ,beats the crap out of these so called celebrity stars, where will they be in 30 years time?:clap::wave:

Will do... have a padded bag, inside another padded bag... and will only get camera out for shots when I am stopped :)

:clap:Music to the ears ,beats the crap out of these so called celebrity stars, where will they be in 30 years time?:clap::wave:

:crying:

I didn't think you'd bother watching Jon;)

I don't mind him doing his own stuff (albeit a tad cliched these days) .
But I do cringe when he ruins the other stuff.

As I said elsewhere(if you CBA to visit), I've seen the Floyd stuff done better by a bunch of Aussies.

I know. :LOL:

I do find it mildly amusing that those who are sayig nhow good it was were on an forum posting about it at the time. (I won't mention not being able to spell/type his name correctly)
Even I gave it more respect than that. Even went all the way over to the amp and switched that on to give it it's best chance possible.
Best put "In The Flesh" on now to make amends.

I am now listening to "Animals" and waiting to get told off:LOL:

ive drank 2 bottles of red wine and watched 'the illusionist' (really reallly good film!) and the 100 greatest number 1's on e4 half of which i really agreed with, the other half were ****ING AWFUL!

Ring me when she comes down and kicks your ass about the place. I want to hear it :LOL:

TBH I've been over-indulgent in the Floyd this week. Only two albums that I havent listened to at least once. (not counting the ones that dont obviously).

Ring me when she comes down and kicks your ass about the place. I want to hear it :LOL:
S'ok....told her it was your fault...and she belived me:woot:....when are you coming down again?

You know she's only humouring you. Just so that I can be there to witness your beating in person. :LOL:

Back