anyone with a Jessops nearby?

I note they say it could take up to 10 days for home delivery as they have none in stock.

I wonder if they will allow you to order one for home delivery for when they are back in stock?

I ordered one. A fiver for a hiking camera rucksack seems decent value, no?

I saw the stock notice, but their terms and conditions said their prices are binding, so worth a try.

Last edited:
These pricing errors have been all over HUKD so chances of honouring (or even stock) are slim. Always worth a try though

Well I am going to give it a go

Have got an order confirmation, cost £4.96 with delivery

Well I am going to give it a go

Have got an order confirmation, cost £4.96 with delivery

Good luck, from previous experience, you might get a phone call / mail cancelling the order ...

Hopefully not though :)

They've also got Nikon 50mm 1.8 D for £3.97.

Not sure if that's been mentioned anywhere!

Hmm after studying their T&C it seems they left themselves many loops to correct pricing or manifest errors. Apparently a contract is only formed when they dispatch the product.

Apparently a contract is only formed when they dispatch the product.

This has been standard for most/all companies ever since the Kodak digital camera fiasco and usually applies only when the money is taken.

I tried ordering something from Currys last year, it was about £30 or so cheaper than other places. They said it was a pricing error and removed it from my order at check out stage.

My order was cancelled without getting in touch with me. I didn't even receive an email informing me about the mistake in pricing. A bit lame.

Back