Review APad review and first impressions.

These are looking like a viable alternative to the Ipad for me.

I would want to use it as a portfolio / viewer to take to peoples houses therfore I'm assuming 10" is the way to go?

Can anybody recomend a reputable supplier? I have seen plenty of China based ones but not sure if I can trust them.

Andy

These are looking like a viable alternative to the Ipad for me.

I would want to use it as a portfolio / viewer to take to peoples houses therfore I'm assuming 10" is the way to go?

Can anybody recomend a reputable supplier? I have seen plenty of China based ones but not sure if I can trust them.

Andy
I dont think we are there yet but theres a host of new ones coming out around Chrimbo from China and named brands so I'd hang on if I was you.

That been said if you want a stop gap then the Apad M16 ( 10" ) is a cheap alternitive.

T

I dont think we are there yet but theres a host of new ones coming out around Chrimbo from China and named brands so I'd hang on if I was you.

That been said if you want a stop gap then the Apad M16 ( 10" ) is a cheap alternitive.

T

I'm holding out for another couple of weeks/months - there's a huge range of branded tablets coming out very soon (every second laptop, media player and TV manufacturer is bringing one out in the not-too-distant future).

But like Terran said, the Apad is available right now and is likely to be cheaper than a lot of the branded versions.

Thanks folks.

It won't be until after christmas anyway. 3 DSi's and a camera to get for the kids first :(

I'll keep an eye on developments with interest.

Andy

If you're planning to use it to showcase your work you should be aware that the screen will need constant cleaning, you don't want to showcase a mass of finger marks.

Back