Aperture Leopard problems

Yes, Apple have rather screwed up with Aperture and Leopard. There are problems with it and Time Machine too.

When i did the upgrade i told it to do a clean install, instead of keeping the old install in a different folder and it seems fine, i dont use aperture though even though i had a trial i couldnt get on with it.

exported with 'aperture'
crash.jpg

exported with photoshop.
photoshop.jpg

i hope apple fix the problem bloody soon!

Hopefully on Tuesday Aperture2 will be released with updates to the OS to support D3/300's well I can dream :(

Oh dear!!! I was about to order a new Mac running Leopard, and have Aperture installed..........best I wait for the new updated version and check it's working.

Hope Apple are not walking down the same rushed path as Microsoft!!!

Gary, I've just gone over to an iMac running Leopard 10.5 and Aperture 1.5. My first post on TP received the comments of being on the soft side, I re-posted a couple of the shots using iPhoto to sharpen them but up to now haven't had any replies. I also notice that I couldn't detect any significant difference in the before and after when increasing the sharpness in Aperture.

Link to my post on TP. What are your views of the re-post shots.http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=46061

Back