"Approaching the Landscape" - workshop with Jeremy Moore

Name
Jeremy Moore
Edit My Images
No
Hi, all you landscape enthusiasts. I would like to draw your attention to a residential landscape photography workshop I will be leading at Nantlle in the Snowdonia National Park in May this year. It is based at Trigonos on the shore of Llyn Nantlle Uchaf, just eight minutes walk ( I've timed it....) from one of the classic views of Snowdon. For those staying on-site various accomodation options are available and delicious vegetarian food is included. There is also a non-residential option.

I have always been a bit frustrated that "landscape photography" only seems to refer to one type of landscape, and although the results are often stunningly beautiful they do tend to give a rather rose-tinted picture of our surroundings. The village of Nantlle is close to some extensive disused slate workings which are excellent subject matter in their own right and we will thus be able to visit a variety of landscapes from the sublime to the derelict. I hope and expect that some element of landscape appreciation will form part of the workshop as well.

For further details please click here

I will be pleased to answer any queries you may have.

The Trigonos page from your link above carries a couple of fuzzy, quite saturated images that might not best serve your cause. As an advert, I'd think about a greater range of images (5 might do) and a more sensitive rendition.

But it might have been outside your influence, and you might be fully-booked anyway. Just trying to help.

Back