As promised another review....

Edit My Images
Yes
Nearly...

Just been thinking, and ive got a bit of time on my hands over the next few weeks. So im planning on doing a review or two, but, I dont know what of.....

So here is a list of my current review ideas if anyone wants any of them, let me know, please include specific tests and checks you want caried out.

1. Canon 24-70f2.8 (Comparison to kit lens and 50f1.8)
  2. Canon 70-200f2.8IS (Comparison to 100-400?)
  3. Canon 300f2.8IS (Comparison to 100-400?)
  4. Apple MacPro (hardware and OSX review, Comparison to Windows on same machine)
  5. Aperture for MAC (Comparison to RSP and Adobe CameraRAW)
  6. Adobe CS2 for MAC (Comparison to CS2 under Windows)
  7. Canon 580EX (review)
  8. Canon Remote Switch TC-80N3

Anyone interested?

if you dont mind doing it, and you have the time, reviews of all of the them to put on the site here would be excellent, just mini reviews, overall impressions, that sort of stuff, it would help other members at some point im sure

We could even give you an amusing user title of your choosing for your troubles...

sounds like a mighty fine plan, but i don't think it's much of a fair comparison for the 70-200 against the 100-400 or the 100-400 against a prime 300

do you know anyone local to you who might put their sigma 70-200f2.8 against the Canon.....IS aside that would be a good one ;)

Hi matty, I will work my way thru the list then, no problem, I find doing reviews quite helpful in getting used to using the item. As I still havent got my camera back :shake: I will make a start on the MacPro, then tomorrow when Windows XP-SP2 arrives I will install that on the Mac on start on the Mac VS Windows comparisons.

Nope, I dont have any RL mates who are into Photography.... most are into Video :crying: That said they all use Canon Equipment, the Canon XL2 is a beast and the video quality is very nice indeed, one guy is even looking at buying the EF adapter for his, so he can borrow my 300mm, the XL2 has a 7.2x crop factor, making the 300mm about 2100mm :puke:

Nice one, we all appreciate that

Back