As well as being a photography god....(new miracle added!)

Name
Damien
Edit My Images
Yes
....I'm also a parking god!! No 7 point turns here.....reversed in, straightend her up.....job done!! (y)

14052010032.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, I can't hear you....I still have the sound of the cheering crowds that gathered to witness my greatness ringing in my ears....!! :LOL:
I think you want the, "talk parking" forum!!:wacky:

If that was a HGV then I'd be impressed! Or to quote my misses from the other day "OMG! That woman is reversing! She's sooooo brave!" And yet she claims to be a feminist (y)

That's nothing, I got this baby in the space in one go, that's right, ONE go... ;)

4626549779_4fe3500494.jpg

(Please excuse the photo quality, it was taken on my Blackberry...)

Trev

Last edited:
Great bit of parking that though.... lol (y)

The word "Great" doesn't do it justice IMHO....awesome, incredible, epic.....any of those would do, but I do get what you're trying to say!

It's the reason I'm sharing it with everyone on here.....then everyone can enjoy it like I did!! :)

Isn't parking on a pavement illegal? :nono:

ok ok ...

From a newbies prespective... that is an epic bit of parking...

I had a driving lesson on thursday (due to exams, tiredness and several cars waiting behind) i tried to do bay-parking and completely hashed it up. was probably quite funny from a passerbys view. Lol.

they don't have parking sensors !!! :D

How very dare you!!! :eek:

If you're suggesting my car has those things on the bumpers then you are very very wrong.....this was all my own work!! As I've already said, I'm a parking god!!! (y)

"OMG! That woman is reversing! She's sooooo brave!" And yet she claims to be a feminist (y)

:LOL: Mint!

That's nothing, I got this baby in the space in one go, that's right, ONE go... ;)

(Please excuse the photo quality, it was taken on my Blackberry...)

Trev

:LOL: <--- see that? That's me laughing at your inferior parking skills.....they do not compare to my mightiness (is that even a word? :thinking:)!!!

Isn't parking on a pavement illegal? :nono:

Not in Norfolk, we can do pretty much whatever we like around here.....and besides which, if the police did turn up, they'd be too busy admiring the incredible quality of my parking to write me a ticket!! ;)

Parking god my bottom, the tyres are half hanging off the curb, tut tut. Apart from that not a bad effort;)

Not just illegal- but what about people with disabilities etc? Think its some pretty awful parking, in my opinion.

I know, my wife is complaining about pavement parking all the time. She has MS and uses a mobility scooter. Forunately her buggy has indicators and a brake so she can legally go onto the road to get past the cars on the pavement. Others have to go onto the road illegally to get past the illegally parked cars.

Not just illegal- but what about people with disabilities etc? Think its some pretty awful parking, in my opinion.

Yeah, like my wife, who's a blue badge holder, and was with me at the time, and managed to get out of the passenger seat with no trouble whatsoever because there's loads of room!!

.....there's always one plonker to spoil a bit of harmless fun!! :shake: I give up!! :thumbsdown:

Dear god of parking (aka Damien)
Can you come help me in my scarily huge car, next time the mum & baby spaces are full?
I bow at your greatness.

BTW we HAVE to park on the curb round ours, we get towed otherwise.

Actually Damien, its crap, I mean just LOOK at that front tyre.....you will be moaning when its flat on one side and lets face it, even I could have done that :p

:eek: That's a low blow.....:shake: It's all in the genes....I have dangly bits, so I MUST be better at parking than you!

:exit:

could have got a range rover in there with space to spare! ;)

That comment means nothing at all without proof.....prove it, or you'll look like a foolish liar with your pants on fire! :LOL:

Personally I think a tighter crop would have looked better and I would have taken out the white line as well, as its a bit distracting.

Bet you couldn't have parked this in there, at least not without a nail gun.

A truly amazing piece of parking but aesthetically would have been better if the wheels were turned the other way.

I've got to say you're really good at making models!!! The vegetation, cars, roads etc look so realistic!!!

Liar !!

You photoshopped the wooden post and 20 sign in afterwards :razz:

Sadly, my photoshop skills are nowhere near good enough for stunts like that....:shake:

I've got to say you're really good at making models!!! The vegetation, cars, roads etc look so realistic!!!

All real, no miniture models were harmed during the making of this photograph! (y)

Sadly, my photoshop skills are nowhere near good enough for stunts like that....:shake:

All real, no miniture models were harmed during the making of this photograph! (y)

Go on admit it, we're your friends, it's an Airfix kit!!!

Thoughtless and selfish. Some people are trying to make a living from parking. People like you who come along and do it for free are undermining the market and spoiling it for pro parkers.

Looks like a simple bit of parking to me :)

4627499940_d4905031dd_o.jpg

That is a slanderous edit of an absolute masterpiece!! :eek:

However I will concede, that that's some bloody good clone work you've done there!! (y)

Thoughtless and selfish. Some people are trying to make a living from parking. People like you who come along and do it for free are undermining the market and spoiling it for pro parkers.

:LOL: Well, the car knew I wasn't a "Pro", and I fully explained this to the car before the event, and made it absolutely clear what my level of ability was......the car agreed to take the risk on that understanding.....I was happy to do it for free to gain some experience, and the car was very happy with the results so what harm has been done?! :thinking:

The "Pros" can moan all they like, but not all cars can afford "Pro" rates and that's where nice parking gods like me step in, otherwise the car would have relied on a friend of an uncles friend to do it who seriously hasn't got a clue how to park.....it could have been a complete disaster, and totally ruined the big day, so again, if I'm happy to do it for free, and the car is happy with the results.....where's the harm??!! :thinking:

I wish you'd kept your trolling comments to yourself, everyone has to start somewhere you know?! Even though I've been parking for years at an amateur level, after I did an amazing job with this effort, I was seriously thinking about going "Pro", but you've knocked my confidence, and now I'm having serious doubts about my ability......I thought this was a nice friendly forum, but I was wrong :shake:

Sorry for even being born!!!!

:LOL: Well, the car knew I wasn't a "Pro", and I fully explained this to the car before the event, and made it absolutely clear what my level of ability was......the car agreed to take the risk on that understanding.....I was happy to do it for free to gain some experience, and the car was very happy with the results so what harm has been done?! :thinking:

The "Pros" can moan all they like, but not all cars can afford "Pro" rates and that's where nice parking gods like me step in, otherwise the car would have relied on a friend of an uncles friend to do it who seriously hasn't got a clue how to park.....it could have been a complete disaster, and totally ruined the big day, so again, if I'm happy to do it for free, and the car is happy with the results.....where's the harm??!! :thinking:

I wish you'd kept your trolling comments to yourself, everyone has to start somewhere you know?! Even though I've been parking for years at an amateur level, after I did an amazing job with this effort, I was seriously thinking about going "Pro", but you've knocked my confidence, and now I'm having serious doubts about my ability......I thought this was a nice friendly forum, but I was wrong :shake:

Sorry for even being born!!!!

Best :dummy: ever!!!!! :D:D:D

Back