Asking For A Friend.

Dale.

Bo Derek
Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
So it's coming up to that time, I need to buy Wifey something for Christmas. I'm lost as to what to get her but I'm thinking maybe clothing, a decent, weatherproof jacket/coat, amongst one or two other things.

How exactly do you go about asking Wifey what size clothing she wears without getting a bop on the nose? :runaway:

Buy from a local shop (if possible) and keep the receipt so it can be exchanged if it's too tight. (Buying way too loose implies that you think she's larger than she actually is!!!)

Not a bad idea that.

Fiendish.
Amazon have no problem with returning clothes,
they do sometimes have "try before you buy"
I'm not sure if that is still a thing, though.

Just don't get caught checking out her "dresses" that could land you in even more trouble :D

Amazon have no problem with returning clothes,
they do sometimes have "try before you buy"
I'm not sure if that is still a thing, though.

Just don't get caught checking out her "dresses" that could land you in even more trouble :D

Lol, I did think of that. She has her clothes hanging and lined up with military precision, touching them could mean more than bop on the nose. :LOL:

Spooky, I've just made an Amazon purchase for her.

Just in case you don't buy clothing and are looking for something different...

Mrs WW was asked about a couple of rings today which she wears on a chain. They came as a part of this puzzle cylinder lock box and of course you can put your own little presents inside. I wrote a little poem full of clues for her to work out and open the cylinder. It was just a cheap prezzie but she still wears the rings and indeed she got the compliment and questions about them from a friend today and that little conversation brought it back into my mind.

The combination I set wasn't really all that inventive, "ILOVEU"

Last edited:
Vinted.....can't keep my missus away from it, she's picking up her favourite style White Stuff and Sea Salt tops and dresses for a quid or two.
Get her a selection of bargains and she can resale anything she doesn't like.
The local click and collect Yodel places are currently swamped due to people shifting old clothes.
Even picked up a brand new pair of size 10.5 Timberland waterproof boots for £40 for myself.

Get in her good books and take her shopping, Endure it for one day works great for freedom .

Well, I've gotten 2 presents for Wifey so far. I've played it safe for now and they are not clothing related. I won't say anymore incase she stumbles across this thread. :LOL:

I'm not done yet though, I will get her a couple more things.

@Gav. all good Bud, don't worry.

Or a nice camera bag and some memory cards :)

Maybe a new bike would get Mrs Nod off her ar5e and ride more. I think she'd like a Rocket III!!!

Maybe a new bike would get Mrs Nod off her ar5e and ride more. I think she'd like a Rocket III!!!
Some years ago, I asked my ex to give me a hint.
She started leaving jewelry catalogues all over the place.
I took the hint.

I bought her a magazine rack (y)

I bought a T-shirt the other day. I'm always an XXL. Except when it's a Disney official product - I reckon I could get into an L!!!

Back