At Last! My Baby is on the way...

Name
Gillian
Edit My Images
Yes
No, no, not that type - I mean my new 70-200mm 2.8 L IS Lens. Ordered and paid Kerso today in the nick of time to claim the Canon Cashback - Yipee!

Just like to say that Ian rang me within 24 hrs of my Private Message contact (from Florida) and all I can say is he is a charming man to do business with.

I have also bought an Optech pro strap to support my neck when carrying the lens.

I would like to thank you peeps on here for all the effort you put into the debate we had going between the f4 & f2.8 versions. It was very useful.(y)

You will defo love the lens, I have found it great but as others have pointed out it weighs the best part of 1.5kg.

Cheers Guys! I know it is going to weigh me down and yes, you are correct in saying I will need to build up some muscle in the upper arms. I do need an incentive to get in shape and what an incentive. .....now where did I leave those tins of beans??

Nice one Gilly I am sure you won't be dissapointed (y)
( I wasn't)

Last time I claimed cashback via Kerso I had to fill in the date on the receipt myself, I believe it is his Mother who handles the goodies this end and she forgot to date it.

Back