Audi RS4 Avant (B7)

Love it, great shot.
Could be cropped tighter but works as is.

the processing works well for me :) i'd be tempted to edit out the numbers on the 2nd pillar, but that's just me.
great looking motor

Very fond of this shot, really really nice. Good job

Thats a lovely shot.
Could easily see it being used for an advert or something similar!

I quite like it to. Needs a slight rotating to the left to suit my eye though.

Mark

Cheers for the comments everyone (y) enjoyed this one, definately the way I want to go this year in how I focus my intentions.
As for the level, the car is bang on, its the roof and associated sprinkler pipes etc that dont sit true, tried rotating to suit them but then the car looks wrong
audilevel.jpg

thanks for looking
Steve
(y)

Cheers for the comments everyone (y) enjoyed this one, definately the way I want to go this year in how I focus my intentions.
As for the level, the car is bang on, its the roof and associated sprinkler pipes etc that dont sit true, tried rotating to suit them but then the car looks wrong

thanks for looking
Steve
(y)

I stand corrected :LOL:

not corrected mate as to my eye it looked the same :), its the distortion from the 10mm that makes it look like its in the hall of mirrors. I would mess with the warp tool etc but it was the car that i was intrested in more than anything do left it be.(y)

(y)(y) does look better for it, will do the hi-res tomorrow seen as though the snow aint budging!! cheers Kris :)

Back