Australia, Cabarita Beach wedding

Name
Richie
Edit My Images
No
Hey guys

It's been ages.

I didn't realise how long it had been, until very recently I got an email from one of the members on the forum. So I wanted to swing around again and say hello.

I'll be trying to hang out again, check out everyone's work and just joining in... again...

A recent wedding I shot at a very cool beach.

12140160_834225530029067_388510618137795743_o.jpg

Last edited:

Niiiice! The pastel tones of the horizon are reflecting the romantic
of the moment! Great rendition.

Welcome back! Haven't seen you about in ages!!!
Beautiful! Love the processing and the tones.
Don't be a stranger, eh! :)

Really loving the way you've captured the beautiful light falling on the couple

Beautiful shot. I love the composition and the kiss of light on the bride and the filmic processing.

Infact, it looks like the sort of picture a presets company like VSCO, Replichrome etc would use to promote their software and look. No offence intened by that statement, like i say i love it and look forward to seeing more of your stuff :)

That's fantastic. I would try to remove that lonely twig sticking up from just to the right of the couple as I find it ever so slightly distracting. Just a small comment, and it's only personal taste. :) But still a brilliant image all the same. Looking forward to seeing more.

Last edited:
That's fantastic. I would try to remove that lonely twig sticking up from just to the right of the couple as I find it ever so slightly distracting. Just a small comment, and it's only personal taste. :) But still a brilliant image all the same. Looking forward to seeing more.

Haha no mate, for sure. That's a fair suggestion.

Thanks everyone

Back