Autumnwatch

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure if this is the right subforum but we just watched autumnwatch on bbc2, we have always loved their programs and tonight was no exception and wow what an advert for Scotland, with Skyfall and now BBC up there live this week im guessing their visitors will rocket

The geese taking off are awesome, I've only seen it twice and it's like someone flicks a switch and shouts whoosh! It's one of those things that has to be seen!

Really enjoyed last night's episode - the Iceberg prog after it was very good too.

Me too enjoyed it that is but missed the names of the Scandinavian visitors are the ones that look like Chaffinch anyone know what they are please

Missed last nights need to series link it when I get home, Im guessing they have bit spotlights behind them as trees in the dark are wonderfully lit again a great advert for Scotland :)

Holy thread revival!....
It's back on BBC2 tonight at 8 and running all day on the red button, just had an interesting lesson in how to set the camera up for time lapse, well, it would have been interesting if he knew how to set the camera up, worked after a few failed attempts!
Maybe a tweet to sign up to TP would be going in the right direction :LOL:

AdanSi
Don't know where you get Scotland from Autumn watch is at Leighton Moss RSPB resurve was there untill Wednesday. They started filming last week was there when they filmed the Bearded Tits.

Trevor

Thanks Trevor but my post was November 1st 2012 ! Think someone resurrected this thread hehe

Back