Baby Jack, Born May 20 2009 (2 Hours Old, 9lbs)

Name
April 2008
Edit My Images
No
Ok, first time I've really tried shooting people with any real seriousness. Born yesterday at 8.21am weight 9lbs. This is posted for serious crit... I've never really tried shooting people and would like to improve so that I can get some decent shots as he grows.

congrats
quite a good weight that
and not a bad picture! :clap:

Congrats!!!!

Lovely picture. Brought a camera mag recently and had lots of ideas in taking baby pictures and creating montages which might give you a few more ideas and tips.

Congratulations to you both, he looks great! :woot:

Not much wrong with that picture either, lovely DoF and composition.
The 5D is handling the ISO well too, although at 1/400" you could drop it a lot, they don't move too quick just yet :cautious:

Love the last couple of tags btw :LOL:

:clap:

congrats to you and partner:clap:

as said not to much wrong with that . I look forward to more .

we could have monthly baby comps with all the babies born at the moment:LOL:

md(y)

Thanks for the comments so far. Sorry, I can't reply to every post individually. I've done another thread here from the birth.

I was quite pleased with the shot I posted above. Though early thoughts from a photographic point of view are that I wish he'd keep his arms still (and away from his face), and I wish he'd open his eyes! :)

Many congrats, popped a note on flickr as well. Tired yet !

zzzzzzz zzzzzzz

Huh?! What?!

:D

Actually I'm not too bad. Everyone else is in bed asleep (including Jack) and I'm sat here reading about how to secure a tripod in my car and thinking how I could take him for a drive and try out some long exposure shots one night. :LOL:

Congratulations :clap:
:welcome: 9lbs

See Jack already using the sleepy one eye open pose. :LOL:

Back